Litter Fine please help

124»

Comments

• takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Drugs? !!!!!! are you on about? It was a roll uo ciggarette.

Ive screenshotted this.

So you didn't know that Cigarettes contain drugs?
  • Not illegal drugs.

He dropped ithe says because it was burning his hand, he then picked it up and put it in an ashtray thing on the wall across the road. He then went into work where he must have been followed and they stopped him outside his workplace.

The council have said they have no video evidence at all and their only evidence is this statement from the jobsworth. They have said they want to just provide written evidence but we have requested he turns up at Court.
  • Not illegal drugs.

He dropped ithe says because it was burning his hand, he then picked it up and put it in an ashtray thing on the wall across the road. He then went into work where he must have been followed and they stopped him outside his workplace.

The council have said they have no video evidence at all and their only evidence is this statement from the jobsworth. They have said they want to just provide written evidence but we have requested he turns up at Court.

No one has mentioned illegal drugs.

He said, she said. Let your son have his day in court and the magistarte to decide.
  • BitterVirtue
    BitterVirtue Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 9 August 2018 at 1:52PM
    How dare you trivaise Mental Health you absolute tool.

I would class self harming and suicide attempts as severe Mental Health wouldn't you? Yes he is on Medication and receives support but thats our problem not yours.

All I asked for on here is a bit of advice and I have been met with idiots and clowns.

Thanks for nothing.
  • AndyMc.....
    AndyMc..... Posts: 3,248 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Reportedfor libel....!!!!!!.

How has that damaged the reputations of an anonymous person online unnamed son?
  • comeandgo
    comeandgo Posts: 5,740 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Reportedfor libel....!!!!!!.

Reported for offensive language.
  • Undervalued
    Undervalued Posts: 8,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    How dare you trivaise Mental Heathyou absolute tool.

I would class self harming and suicide attempts as severe Mental Health wouln't you? Yes he is on Medication and receives support but thats our problem not yours.

All I asked foron here is a bit of advice and I have been met with idiots and clowns.

Thanks for nothing.

As far as I can see you have been given plenty of good advice. However because it doesn't coincide with your preconceptions you simply dismiss those that have helped as "idiots and clowns".

I am not going to waste my time repeating what they have said as I rather doubt you will listen.
  • As far as I can see you have been given plenty of good advice. However because it doesn't coincide with your preconceptions you simply dismiss those that have helped as "idiots and clowns".

I am not going to waste my time repeating what they have said as I rather doubt you will listen.

Apologies to the ones who have given constructive advice and thank you very much.

It was the keyboard warriors I was referring to.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure