Northern rock loan over £25,000

Comments

• keg1keg wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    This is my first post but I have followed the link with interest and received lots of advice. I made complaints regarding our situation - similar to most - Awful Together Mortgage plus 30k loan.
    I've noticed the message on Nrams website regarding redress has changed. I'm assuming they have not appealed the decision. Anyone know ?
    Thanks Kerry.

Hi Kerry, what's changed? I keep checking it and it looks the same to me. Thanks, James
  • liam12779 wrote: »
    Anyone had any correspondence off NRAM recently after submitting an email?
    I emailed them a week ago and still nothing. Used the email address that was within this thread
    customerrelations@n-ram.co.uk

I've heard nothing either other than an automated acknowledgement.
    Thanks to all who post here:beer:
  • liam12779
    liam12779 Posts: 73 Forumite
    I know, not impressed.
    Ive just sent them a written letter including a SAR recorded delivery to get some acknowledgement
    Liam :money::beer:
  • Errrm, is it not time for an announcement?
  • Errrm, is it not time for an announcement?
    Hi all, I'm assuming you will all receive a letter identical to the one we got from NRAM today:

"Thank you for contacting NRAM with your concerns. I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction.
    Our aim is to handle your complaint fairly and quickly and a member of our Customer Relations Team will contact you shortly. In line with the Financial conduct authority's requirements we have eight weeks in order to resolve your complaint and issue our Final Response letter and will aim to do so within this time.
    For information I enclose a leaflet Making A Complaint etc."

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Do I take it we have to justify something that's been upheld by the High Court? How bloody arrogant can you get! :mad:
  • I'm not sure how to interpret this. Do I take it we have to justify something that's been upheld by the High Court? How bloody arrogant can you get! :mad:

Totally agree, and to all the NRAM managemnt who are involved in the decision about the appeal and communication to us, you're making it worse with your silence!
  • Nothing is quick when lawyers are involved
  • Hi,

Courts begin sitting again from Monday, 12th Jan. Reckon that we may well here something next week. Usual time for any appeal is 21 days, presume this means working which would give a date of 13th Jan for any appeal to be sought, stripping out weekends and Xmas and New Year Holidays.

The arrogance of NRAM really takes the biscuit.:mad:
  • No mention of working days here:
    http://uk.practicallaw.com/4-521-8836
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills