One app to replace ALL your loyalty cards

Options
124»

Comments

• alf
    alf Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I keep getting a popup about stocard has stopped, even though the app is not open.
  • FraserSave
    Options
    I have been using Stampuno Loyalty App for a while. I found Stampuno App more accurate compared to others.
  • lolcaz
    lolcaz Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I see some people mentioning opening the app - this is totally unnecessary for the most part!

You can add the cards to your Apple Wallet where they can be accessed simply by double tapping the home button while on the lock screen, the same way you would bring a payment card up.

In the Stocard app, simply select the card and then press "Share card" and there is an option to add to Apple Wallet.
    The only card I've been unable to add this way is my Ikea Family card, and I suspect it's a limitation of Ikea rather than the app.
  • slinkydonkey
    slinkydonkey Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lolcaz wrote: »
    I see some people mentioning opening the app - this is totally unnecessary for the most part!

You can add the cards to your Apple Wallet where they can be accessed simply by double tapping the home button while on the lock screen, the same way you would bring a payment card up.

In the Stocard app, simply select the card and then press "Share card" and there is an option to add to Apple Wallet.
    The only card I've been unable to add this way is my Ikea Family card, and I suspect it's a limitation of Ikea rather than the app.

Thanks 10 out of 10 for you!:T
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,156 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've been using Stocard for quite a while (probably more than a year). I find it works fine in Morrisons and Subway (though not always first time in either). I also used it once to capture the barcode of a frozen food item I wanted to query in-store, but not physically take back with me. Worked fine for that (and the CS person was impressed that it was even possible).

I don't see any ads, I don't think, though I tend to go into the app, use the virtual card and close it down straight away, so perhaps there is no time for it to advertise anything. I turned off the location alert as it was just too annoying.
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lolcaz wrote: »

Less than half of people who have a smart phone have an iPhone so unless there's a similar solution for those with Android phones, most people do need to open the app.
  • Anne05
    Anne05 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 3 August 2018 at 11:44AM
    Options
    A friend recommended Reward Cards app. Works fine so far. Have yet to try it in Sainsbury.
  • Pedred87
    Pedred87 Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Turn up the brightness of your phones screen. You will find the scanners are able to read alot better. Works for everything from parcel returns, loyalty cards, amazon lockers. Thanks made payable to the little knowledgeable lady in the post office.
  • Aura
    Aura Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Tesco app had loged me out, so Stocard was able to grab my points.  Shame my supermarket doesn't exist anymore.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback