Mortgage Advisor in Bristol?

hanb
hanb Posts: 464 Forumite
Morning all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations for a good, independent whole of market mortgage broker in Bristol?

Friends have only used those in Estate Agents but this site keeps telling me not to do that so thought I'd ask :) As a FTB I'm in need of all the advice and peace of mind I can get! x

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,017 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    hanb wrote: »
    Morning all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations for a good, independent whole of market mortgage broker in Bristol?

Friends have only used those in Estate Agents but this site keeps telling me not to do that so thought I'd ask :) As a FTB I'm in need of all the advice and peace of mind I can get! x
    Is Thornbury any good?
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • I know this is an old thread but it still appears on page 1 of Google. We had a really difficult time getting a mortgage for a new build as my husband and I are both self employed. We finally got lucky with a company called Mortgage Style who were really helpful and managed to get us a really good deal.

As we had been ripped off badly by our last builders we used Bristol Builders Network to source a builder, they are a free service that vet builders by speaking to their last three clients and visiting sites to check the standard of work. We got three quotes and the work has been really good (just one little hiccup about extras which we met in the middle over)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure