PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Can I make bread without adding salt?

Options
13»

Comments

• bouicca21
    bouicca21 Posts: 6,514 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oh swear word. I didn't notice this thread had been resurrected from the dead.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    bouicca21 wrote: »
    Oh swear word. I didn't notice this thread had been resurrected from the dead.

I really don't understand why people necropost on old threads, in this case one started
    12 years ago
    and been dormant for 5 years.

I can see it if you have a question to ask and find a relevant thread to tag your question on but...
  • honeythewitch
    honeythewitch Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »
    I really don't understand why people necropost on old threads, in this case one started
    12 years ago
    and been dormant for 5 years.

I can see it if you have a question to ask and find a relevant thread to tag your question on but...

I think it is some sort of glitch that makes old threads pop up with the current ones, and then of course nobody notices the date.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,685 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    I think it is some sort of glitch that makes old threads pop up with the current ones, and then of course nobody notices the date.
    No.
    It's when somebody finds an old thread and posts on it that brings it to the top of the board list.
    In this case - see post #18.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport