• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning bubbs :hello:

Always raining here back garden is like a swamp :(

Kitchen floor give up its decorated with brown Poppy paw marks :D

We have had alot of rain, the park is :eek::eek::eek: but so far so good today, i will take note of the river today as hadnt but the one just outside my sisters village is :eek::eek: level with the bank
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, dry here and the sun is even trying to poke it's head out between the clouds :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    iPad Mini 2 spotted in A in Dundee store for £78 :).

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ipad-mini-2nd-generation-78-instore-asda-2884948

Not found in other stores yet as they are closed ... there are some really antagonistic people on HUKD who comment before reading!

This may be a sign of other A electrical reductions too, so worth checking instore.

HTH

Anon
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Morning all. Thanks, Bubbs and others for helping Curly with the Argos query. And Snap, thanks for the screen shot. I was out last night but have never worked out how to post pics so couldn’t have been so helpful.

Still no luck.
    My page is totally different.
    Wondering if it's because I'm on my mobile?!
    I'll try later on lappy.....
    Thanks snap and bubbs.

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Cloudy start to the day here but no rain, yet.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their shopping trips. I’m way back on page 877 so don’t know what’s going on at the moment :cool: I’ll have a read back later :o

Best wishes to any Birthdays, Anniversaries and any other celebrations I might have missed xx

Have taken a couple of days off and gradually getting back online but cut back the amount of time spent on laptop and iPad. Too many fingers in too many pies takes hours to keep up :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And my sleep pattern :eek: the last two nights I’ve lurked a little but switched off at 9pm, concentrated on tv then lights out about 12.15am, slept through until 7.25am. No lurking or posting during the early hours :D

Hugs to the poorly Elite and those feeling low in spirit and mind. You’re in my thoughts everyday xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    Options
    I still have heaps of samples and freebies to get rid of, so I’ll be updating my current totals later. It will be a year on February 1st that I started to clear my stash, so I’m going to Start a new clearance attempt this year on the 1st Feb.

I’ve found that samples from Body Shop don’t keep well. They seem to either thicken, separate or go runny. Must think on when I collect my next lot of 3 to use straight away.

Still got pots of Nivea, Day and Night creams from the days of Mr A big glitch, but had been concentrating on using up sachets this year.

:o:o

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• altojack
    Options
    Off to read back :o :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    underperky wrote: »
    Been away for 2 weeks in the sun ....can anyone tell me if the colgate toothbrushes work online as well as in store please ?

and what is the offer at Argos ....any help appreciated

TIA

No offer at Argos except clearance. Read back to see how to search your local store.

I bought another £50 Amazon gift card in Morries today. Am I right in thinking that the offer finishes soon? (Read back for details and caveats, but basically £6.50 back in points.) I split my shopping in the hope that the £5 voucher could be used against the shop today, but it doesn’t pop out immediately. I didn’t know that and hope it helps someone.

Morries Christmas reductions are rubbish, though there was an empty shelf where Christmas puds had been reduced to 50p.
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning All!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    phew = noon :o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure