$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Comments

• Well I would see how many you could leave till 30th April as I think there may be another discount day hopefully but depending on if you are intending to buy any more refs.......I would just do them as you have the funds so maybe a couple a day which would still spread them a little.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Floxxie wrote: »
    Mmm I have been pondering, now I am broke, on the best approach to extending, as over the last year I have done an assortment of times, but then chose 240 days only. It means that I have a serious number of rrs requiring extending in the next month (150) and over 300 in the next two months. And so it goes on.

I am considering extending the batches for varying times again so that they are not all needing a payout at once. What do others do? Have x number once a month or every week? Or something else i.e. haven't considered it yet? ;)

Yey to being broke again :rotfl::rotfl: me too :P

Funny i was wondering if it is best to try and get all to the same sort of timescale or keep them spread out. Pros and Cons of both approaches i think:

All together - panic and pressure on extending times and having to save a lot, but at least you have option to extend all for less time if necessary

Spread out - hard to gauge if you have enough earnings at times - like me now i'm not sure if i will catch up with all the ones needing extended or not....
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    KM I'm not intending on renting any more rrs until I have Ultimate membership. I currently have 995, which need extending in big blocks of between 150 and 300 and little dribs and drabs on the way!

Maybe five a day extension could be an option - small enough to be able to cover the costs but allowing for a spread throughout the year. Wish I could understand whether this is a good idea or not :rotfl:
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
  • Floxxie
    All together - panic and pressure on extending times and having to save a lot, but at least you have option to extend all for less time if necessary

Spread out - hard to gauge if you have enough earnings at times - like me now i'm not sure if i will catch up with all the ones needing extended or not....

Exactly my thinking FC! I have over 300 before the 30 April. I am now like this :eek::eek:
  • Floxxie wrote: »
    Exactly my thinking FC! I have over 300 before the 30 April. I am now like this :eek::eek:

Well would it be an option to just do them for the shortest period giving you a bit of time to save some funds to extend more for longer when the next offer comes along?

Not ideal but beats losing any of them.

Or have you any funds from other sites you could utilise?

I have started saving my swag earnings with the hope of using for next golden if need be or if not will go someway towards ultimate in a years time.

Lordy that sounds a long way off ........not even worked out the costing of all that and if its doable but thats the date I have in my mind.

Hoping to reach at least 500 fully extended but ideally 750.

Lets see how that one pans out. :rotfl:

Been pondering about paying for golden with points... hmmmm

So at the moment I am on 11,233 with 7 months left before it needs renewing.

Dont think I am quite going to make it but was looking at some of the points offers where you earn substantial amount of points for depositing a tenner.(Gambling sites)

Anyone had experience of these and been credited ok? It might be an option and then if it made my points to 30,000 making golden in theory a tenner?

Any thoughts on that?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Floxxie
    That could be an idea KM. I use funds from other sites for other things but might start keeping them in a pot as I am not sure how to purchase Ultimate otherwise!

I had 11000 points too but used half of them this morning on recycling. Not sure on the offers as haven't done them myself (or I did but for cashback). However I think if you have got a chance of being able to afford Golden this way, why not give it a go? (take a look at match betting if you haven't done it yet for another income stream)
  • I thought about matched betting last year but never took it any further. How long you been doing it and is there a thread for complete beginners?

Husband really would think I had lost the plot if I started betting regularly. :rotfl:
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I thought about matched betting last year but never took it any further. How long you been doing it and is there a thread for complete beginners?

Husband really would think I had lost the plot if I started betting regularly. :rotfl:

There is a free option on profit accumulator which shows you step by step how to do it for i think 3 bets. I did try it and lost money so do be careful if you do ;)

Re the points offers - i would check on TCB etc to see if the cash is higher also TCB much more likely to pay out. If you do use this option screenshot everything including emails confirming signing you up ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Floxxie
    I thought about matched betting last year but never took it any further. How long you been doing it and is there a thread for complete beginners?

Match betting (avoiding accumulators and the more difficult stuff) is really easy to do and as long as you have a good laptop that isn't going to break while sorting out the two bets, you will be fine. One word of warning! I did this years ago and made enough in a couple of months to go to Disneyland at Christmas and stay in the pink hotel, with three children, so excellent money is possible. However the offers started drying up and I found myself putting money into slots and gambling BIG TIME. I still cannot trust myself to go back to match betting although it is very tempting as you do make money (if you do everything right :))
  • Floxxie
    There was a beginners thread on this site and when I did it people were very helpful in helping. I'm happy to take you through it if you do get stuck but have a look first ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport