Options
    [SIZE=+1]ms-money-penny was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

24 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]MBS-eCard-May-Gem-Flower.png
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. No time to catch up but thought I'd post the yoghurt results from this morning in case it helps anyone. AvS

Almost missed out on the 8 items as the loose banana and the coleslaw didn't count as the comparison so it only compared 8 different items. It's the first time I've needed the two extra items I always add to a shop. I bought the bakewell yoghurt as the trigger and didn't count that as I knew it wouldn't show on the APG.
    You just need to have bought 8 or more different items from ASDA, of which at least 1 must be comparable to an equivalent item sold by a Competitor. Then, if the total cost of the comparable items in your shopping isn't 10% cheaper at ASDA, we'll give you the difference via a voucher.

You need to buy at least 8 different items that show on the APG Picasso (that includes n/a's so you have 10 items showing)

Only 1 of your items need to be "comparable" to get an APG :)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Even if it seems like the offers are now for 2 weeks its still worth checking your marks Sparks accounts this morning for new offers.

I've got an additional £5 off trousers and leggings. This seems to include the cropped leggings version which brings them down to £2.50 :j Or the basic leggings down to £4.50

Its appeared on 2 of my cards - the most used one which I have bought jeans and leggings with fairly recently and also the hardly ever back up card

Thanks for this mhoc, I have that offer and £5 off dresses too unfortunately because I have added my birthday treat it won't let me use the £5 offers. :mad: I am only getting my birthday treat 20% off and I can't see anyway of unloaded that offer from my card. :(
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Does it say "as you requested" or "as requested"?

Because it was probably requested by someone in the business therefore, technically, correct

As my original post

We have cancelled your order as requested.

Apparently they have cancelled all orders, according to Waitrose Customer Care. :eek:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    20180510_133222.png

happy birthday emerald hope you have a lovely day._party_super excited to see the giants are returning in october,booked in to stay with my mum for when they are on the wirral.:)
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you are OK MrsMac x

Hi, I am fine thanks I am still battling with work as I feel I am being discriminated against and its really interesting plus I have little else to do all day anyway

Once its all over I will find some outlets for company etc
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Thanks for this mhoc, I have that offer and £5 off dresses too unfortunately because I have added my birthday treat it won't let me use the £5 offers. :mad: I am only getting my birthday treat 20% off and I can't see anyway of unloaded that offer from my card. :(

Same happened to me few weeks ago, chat to them. I got £5 on a gift card emailed to me :)
    :money:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    inna wrote: »
    Same happened to me few weeks ago, chat to them. I got £5 on a gift card emailed to me :)

Did you order first then chat, thanks.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I notice there is a £5 bonus when you spend £20 on Q if you are a Premium member (I have anyway, assuming it is not just me :D). You need to pot in before buying by midnight Friday from a selection of companies.

HTH

Anon
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    [SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]MBS-eCard-May-Gem-Flower.png

Love this. Is that why you chose the name Emerald.

Happy Birthday :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport