£67,031.92 is a frightening number indeed....

Comments

• Gosh, first day since starting I haven't given myself a list for the day. I really am not with it. Wish the call would come through with an appointment, am so distracted and Child 3 is really not receiving the world's finest parenting today!

Made another little sale in my small business - it only makes a few quid a week, but because (a) i don't budget on the basis it will make anything and (b) it has no overheads unless I'm actually making money (and then it's only a percentage set aside for etsy fees and replacement stock), it always feels like free money.
    Trying to figure out a whole new life. Trying to figure out a whole new budget.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • Verbatim
    Verbatim Posts: 4,830 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hope you've got your appointment now.
    V
    CCs @0% £24k Dec 05 £19,621.41 Au £13400 S 12600 Oct £11,981 £9481 £7500 Nov £7250 D £7100 Jan 6950 F £5800 Mar£5400 May £4830 June £4660 July £4460 Aug £3200, S £900, £0 18/9/07 DFW Nerd 042
  • boxofpaws
    boxofpaws Posts: 753 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    :(Thinking of you TOPM
    Debt Jan 2017 = £42k
    May 2022 = £15k
  • Hardly surprising you aren't "with it" TOPM.!

Difficult to not worry and go over every possible outcome and its knock on effects in your mind. (I'm just the same)

Hopefully you will get your referral quickly and put your mind at rest.

Fingers crossed for you.

X
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Thanks for checking in everyone, I really appreciate it. I finally have an appointment, after a bit of chasing. It's not until the 28th, but I'm pleased to be able to (sort of) park it to one side for now and deal with it at the appointment.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • motivated
    motivated Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post PPI Party Pooper
    it always feels like free money.

:D Did someone say free money :D

Hope you're feeling a little less anxious TOPM. :grouphug:
    X
    Emptying my lake with a teaspoon
  • Haven't even had a NSD, bought two packs of biscuits earlier (comfort eating? Me? Never). However, my little business made another sale today, quite a good sized one, so I figure I'm ending the day in profit ;)
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks for checking in everyone, I really appreciate it. I finally have an appointment, after a bit of chasing. It's not until the 28th, but I'm pleased to be able to (sort of) park it to one side for now and deal with it at the appointment.

Very glad to hear that. Shame for the wait though.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Managed to start today by allocating an extra £50 profit from yesterday's sales, so that's nice. I've mentioned already that I already have April's 'salary' in my business account ready to go, and now I've almost made enough to cover May's business costs (this is for regular stock expenses, insurance, professional development and saving for accountant's fee) and will start putting by May's salary too. Even if I don't do any more business this month, my end of month invoices will cover all of the remainder of May's costs and salary and almost all of June's costs. Honestly, I haven't had such a handle on my business expenses and profit for years, so it's a total revelation to have money in the bank to cover future expenses and salary, takes such a weight off my mind. I'm very slightly further ahead than I was this time last month, which means I am inching my way towards being three months ahead with my expenses/salary.
  • Managed to start today by allocating an extra £50 profit from yesterday's sales, so that's nice. I've mentioned already that I already have April's 'salary' in my business account ready to go, and now I've almost made enough to cover May's business costs (this is for regular stock expenses, insurance, professional development and saving for accountant's fee) and will start putting by May's salary too. Even if I don't do any more business this month, my end of month invoices will cover all of the remainder of May's costs and salary and almost all of June's costs. Honestly, I haven't had such a handle on my business expenses and profit for years, so it's a total revelation to have money in the bank to cover future expenses and salary, takes such a weight off my mind. I'm very slightly further ahead than I was this time last month, which means I am inching my way towards being three months ahead with my expenses/salary.

Well done ToP, that's great x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure