E: 12/11 11 Samples WYS £45 at Clarins for Remembrance day

https://www.clarins.co.uk/offers/specialoffers/
11 samples for 11/11

Indulge in your favourite skincare and makeup products ahead of the holiday season.
Don't miss out on getting 11 FREE samples on orders over £45*.

Select 3 samples of your choice at checkout and a selection of 8 mystery samples will be automatically added to your bag. The perfect way to discover our products!
*Offer available on orders over £45 from 11th November 2019 to 12th November 2019 (12:00am GMT) or whilst stocks last. You can select 3 samples of your choice at checkout and 8 samples will be automatically selected and added to your bag. Please see full terms & conditions regarding purchase offers. Please note the total spend of your order, after any loyalty, promotion or discount codes have been applied, must meet the minimum spend required for any special offer or to qualify for free delivery. Clarins reserves the right to remove or amend an offer during the promotional period without notice. Online Gift Voucher purchases do not contribute towards the minimum spend for any offer or free gift. Visuals are for information only and may not be to scale. Please note, only 3 of the same offer can be obtained per customer within a 30 day period.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure