Electronic Cigarette

Comments

• renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    Hubby loves the smells of some of the liquids - he says the house smells so nice now, especially when i use the vanilla tabac, and the whisky cream but he says he has not noticed any smells so far from any of the others I have tried.

Oh I asked Jason if he couldn't sleep this morning as he processed my order before 8am, now that is what I call good customer service..........just a shame he cannot post it till tomorrow:cry:
    looked on vappee escape can't find the whiskey cream or vanilla tabac you mention, where did you get these?
    You live..You learn.:)
  • prepareathome
    prepareathome Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    They are under Griswalds Gourmet Range - Whisky Cream is in the Gourmet Recipes and the Vanilla Tabac is in the Gourmet Tobaccos.......
    Need to get back to getting finances under control now kin kid at uni as savings are zilch

Fashion on a ration coupon 2021 - 21 left
  • Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    renegade wrote: »
    Why the 510 and not 910, more what things you can fit on it?
    Seems very fiddly refilling the carto.
    Which liquids would you recommend I try?I want a tobacco one(smoke silk cut purple) and an apple..any others ?
    Well you can get more atomizers, cartomisers and tanks to fit a 510, rather than a 910.

But get what you want and go from there. We all learn by trying things.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • Renegade, just to add to what Prepareathome & Lotus-Eater have said. The Riva 510 looks the same as the Riva 510. It just has a different thread. You will find it far easier (& cheaper) to get replacement parts for a Riva wit a 510 thread.
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Second what Isaac the Red said about the 510 fitting.:)

Get that. Cartomisers are just a cart (wadding bit) and atomiser (element bit) all rolled into one rather than just an atomiser and cart seperate. Supposed to be disposable...depends...10 is a minimum for a newbie...just to try it out. If you like it you'll soon need more :D

I started with atomisers and carts and soon fell out of love with e-cigs . Now I'm onto cartos am a lot happier....But you can get a bigger range of cartos for the 510 fitting than you can for the 910...

Otherwise your list looks fine......I'm a fruity gal myself but get some samples and see what you like

E
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • renegade
    Well you can get more atomizers, cartomisers and tanks to fit a 510, rather than a 910.

But get what you want and go from there. We all learn by trying things.
    Thanks, have ordered the 510 & Sd Key ring, Drip tip & 3 10ml liquids, that should do for now, as you say, knowledge comes from experimenting, can't wait to get started.
  • renegade
    Erme wrote: »
    Second what Isaac the Red said about the 510 fitting.:)

Get that. Cartomisers are just a cart (wadding bit) and atomiser (element bit) all rolled into one rather than just an atomiser and cart seperate. Supposed to be disposable...depends...10 is a minimum for a newbie...just to try it out. If you like it you'll soon need more :D

I started with atomisers and carts and soon fell out of love with e-cigs . Now I'm onto cartos am a lot happier....But you can get a bigger range of cartos for the 510 fitting than you can for the 910...

Otherwise your list looks fine......I'm a fruity gal myself but get some samples and see what you like

E
    thanks for that, but I can't find anyone offering free samples lol.
  • Well done Renegade :)

If you have ordered from one of the suppliers recommended by All About E-cigarettes (please moderators, that's not a link & just trying to help), there is a good chance you will get a freebie :)

When your order arrives (hopefully Tuesday) please don't hesitate asking for help with anything you aren't sure about. Either here, or on AAE-C.
  • BTW Renegade, I'm also originally from Hull :D
  • prepareathome
    prepareathome Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hopefully what you have ordered will have you off those nasties and remember if the flavours don't seem satisfying blame the Liquid not the Riva as its totally trial and error till you find one that satisfies you as well as getting the nicotine level right. I have read some people saying 24mg is a good level for 20 or more a day smokers where others say start with 18mg. I now have a mixture of 18mg and Grizwalds 20mg but plan slowly start reducing my nicotine amounts in the next few weeks as I have been on then nearly 7 weeks now.

Welcome to the world of vaping.
    Need to get back to getting finances under control now kin kid at uni as savings are zilch

Fashion on a ration coupon 2021 - 21 left
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport