Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Poor you, beanie, I hope you haven’t done too much damage. We had another snow free day, but the hill still has a little. Just in the hollows, so it should be gone soon at last.

Enjoy your weekends away, Denise & Nicki. I hope you got on ok at hospital, Denise.

Hugs to you both, Mr & Mrs TIE.

I like the citrus/lime diet coke; I really do not fancy the others at all.

Good for you, Midge, tweets. Cg, TG, Mrs_R and Catty. Fabulous loss, Stoke.

bubbs, I have a wee hand spiraliser (bit like a big pencil sharpener). I used it a few times when new and now it’s rarely out of the cupboard. I think it's a bit of a fad for me.

Your lamb kebab looks tasty, Mrs_R. You’re rivalling bubbs now.

Thanks for the chart, Kathryn (really happy for you re results from hospital). Congrats TG. I’m posting a wee (surprising) loss of 0.6lbs. No danger days until Friday now (fingers crossed).

Hello, klew.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Still have the rest of this week off which is good as lack of sleep is doing me in :(
    Still not convinced hubbys chest infection isn’t pneumonia though, won’t go back to Dr though (rolls eyes).
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Weigh in day today, and it really isn't going to be good. No matter how much I starve today I am feeling so fat and bloated :(

today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - meatballs leftovers
    Dinner - salad

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - cranberry juice (2.5)
    Zebras rock
  • Well done on losses everyone. Enjoying picking up food ideas.

Breakfast today will be 2 turkey rasher rolls, 6 syns I know, but hey, we're allowed and as not a single one passed my lips yesterday.....

Because I will be full, I have cut up some apple, pear & strawberries for lunch, got a yoghurt so may chuck that on top.

Dinner will be jacket potato, beans and some chicken.

Need to be careful as out tomorrow for dinner, will be able to reasonably control it as restaurant is my choice, so a place that does Med food, so will have rice, salad & shish.

Have a good day everyone
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Gettingtherequickly you really need to have more Speed over the day - it should make up at least 1/3 of what you eat. How about some salad with your jacket potato? If you can't face it on the same plate, could you put it on a side plate (it's what I do!) Or perhaps have a salad or soup as a starter.

Today's plan (Green day):

B - porridge, fruit
    L - cheese on toast
    D - Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages, new potatoes, cabbage, brocolli & splash of gravy

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB1 - porridge
    HEB2 - bread

Syns - none planned
    (although last night I was peckish so had a couple of Lotus biscuits, which are 4 syns, so may do the same again tonight)

Denise
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,804 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Morning all. Hope all are well.
    Fingers crossed the weigh in isn't too bad kathrynha.
    Hope you and OH are feeling better soon TakeitEazy

Plan for today:

B: Kipper, wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    L: Ham, cheese (HEXA) and red pepper salad
    D: Chicken chow mein (chicken, onion, peppers, mushrooms, noodles)

Snacks: pears, melon, muller light
    Syns: none planned
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :T Well done on your loss greentiger.:)

kathrynha wrote: »
    Weigh in day today, and it really isn't going to be good. No matter how much I starve today I am feeling so fat and bloated :(

At least you've made a good start for next week kathrynha. I know SW encourages us to look at weightloss as a week to week thing but it's really a continuous process. That's why it's always best to do what you've done and get back on plan ASAP after straying rather than write off the whole week/day.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, ham, fried egg, HEB toast, tomatoes, mushrooms, HEA milk for drinks
    L: JP with cottage cheese and pickles
    D: chicken casserole (onion, mushrooms, carrots, celery) with butter beans, new potatoes, cauli and cabbage
    Syns: cornflour 1
  • joedenise wrote: »
    Gettingtherequickly you really need to have more Speed over the day - it should make up at least 1/3 of what you eat. How about some salad with your jacket potato? If you can't face it on the same plate, could you put it on a side plate (it's what I do!) Or perhaps have a salad or soup as a starter.

Denise

I should have said that salad is taken for granted with dinner! Tonight will be beetroot, tomato, cucumber & spring onion :)
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I should have said that salad is taken for granted with dinner! Tonight will be beetroot, tomato, cucumber & spring onion :)

That's good to know as I was going to post exactly the same until I read what denise said.

It helps me to list down all the Speed I'm planning (as I did with my chicken casserole) as then if it looks a bit thin on the ground I can plan in more. I genuinely believe that Speed and planning are the two most important parts of SW.:)
  • dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 10 April 2018 at 3:20PM
    Lost 2lb this week at SW:j
    That brings me back to what I was at the end of January,3st 13 lbs lost.Maybe I can lose that final pound before I go to see the diabetic nurse next Wednesday? Can but try.:D

Kathryna,something gone amiss with my results on table for 2-8th April. I lost 2 lbs,but it says I gained 0.20 lbs!
    see post 5th April #976,page 48
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport