NatWest £125 switch incentive

Options

Comments

• Khanbegum32
    Options
    And why does it keep posting strange numbers within my txt, it doesn’t look like that when I type
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    And why does it keep posting strange numbers within my txt, it doesn’t look like that when I type

It doesn’t like your apostrophes!
  • Khanbegum32
    Options
    pmatt wrote: »
    Click on the orange speech balloon immediately below the post.

Testing :o
  • Khanbegum32
    Options
    It doesn’t like your apostrophes!

Great, thank you
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,642 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Back to the subject of the thread...

Just had email confirming my switch has started, so by Friday next week YB will be out of my life forever, as will NatW in three months. Lol.
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm new to messaging on here, but how do you post a reply and include what someone else has posted?
    Click on the orange speech balloon immediately below the post.
    You can also use the blue speech balloon to insert multiple posts in your reply

As regards the I!!!8217;m thing, it happened to me yesterday and is very odd. It looks like a minor system glitch. MSE have been incorporating extra anti-spam controls since the weekend so this may be connected with their changes.
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    Finally... finally ... have managed to set up a payee (using the Nationwide card reader!) and transferred some money...... and it has arrived . Hurrah
    Just 3 weeks
    A very select experience.

:j:T:j:T:j

Can't wait for the 1st person to post that they've received their £125.

Anyone want to start a poll on when that might be:p
  • Khanbegum32
    Options
    I think it will be a while, I’ve only just been able to provide ID through thier digidocs online and had confirmation that my account has been opened. Still a good few weeks to go until I receive all the communication, get set up online and order a car reader as I don’t have one at all.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 February 2018 at 2:09PM
    Options
    No_6 wrote: »
    Don't we get the £125 in April ?

What's with all the rush !
    Well, I am going away soon- and will be away when the deadline arrives- so that's why I'm in a rush!
    Don't want to leave any loopholes.......or perhaps that should read as squirm holes!!

As long as the welcome payment goes in I shall be happy!! (well, other things make me happy too!!)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • luckbox
    luckbox Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 February 2018 at 2:11PM
    Options
    I’ve met all 3 of the criteria now, but still need a card reader to get my 1.5k out. Can’t even transfer £5 to a switched payee without one.

Of all the switches I have done over the years, I think NatWest stands out as the one that requires the most work, more so given that the criteria for the £125 is easily met with no DD’s involved.

Still, won’t turn it down and will stay with them until another bonus becomes available.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure