Not quite relevant but something cool I found

Hi all! This is my first post so please bear with me :D Recently I found this opening times site that finds stores near you and tells you their opening times. Great to know you're in the clear to grab those last-minute christmas presents! :)

The site is opening-times.co.uk

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Wipeer wrote: »
    Hi all! This is my first post so please bear with me :D Recently I found this opening times site that finds stores near you and tells you their opening times. Great to know you're in the clear to grab those last-minute christmas presents! :)

The site is opening-times.co.uk

I find its much better to go straight to the website for the retailer, opening times are correct in my experience.
  • RichyRich
    RichyRich Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    If you Google the store, Google will tell you the opening times, too. But as DCFC79 rightly says, the horse's mouth is generally the most accurate.
    #145 Save £12k in 2016 Challenge: £12,062.62/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £5,027.78 CHALLENGE MET
    #060 Save £12k in 2017 Challenge: £11,03.70/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £12,976.79 Shortfall: £996.30:eek:
    This is the secret message.
  • Pointless whats the point in that, when you just google it and it will tell you??
  • I would always go to the Store's website or check their social media page. Another pointless comparison style site!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure