recieved this today

We’re sorry to see that you cancelled your Equifax Credit Watch™ subscription in the last few months. As part of improving our range of financial management and monitoring services, we would like to find out the reasons why some customers sign up to Credit Watch™ and subsequently decide to cancel their subscription.

Free Prize Draw
It would be great if you could spare a few minutes to complete our short survey. As a thank you, we will enter you into a draw for a FREE annual subscription to Credit Watch™ Gold - worth £59.99! The draw closes on the 17th November 2005 at midnight, so be sure to complete the survey before then.

CLICK HERE to complete the survey and enter the Draw.

PLUS a Special Offer
And as a previous Equifax customer, we'd like to make you a special offer!

Credit Watch™ Gold monthly, with the first 3 months FREE and then just £4.89 per month, no minimum contract.

Your identity is an extremely valuable asset and, as I'm sure you're aware, identity fraud could seriously damage your credit record. Regularly checking your credit report for changes you did not make is one of the best ways to combat identity theft. Equifax Credit Watch™ makes monitoring your report easy by automatically alerting you within 24 hours of key changes to your credit report — like when someone tries to get credit in your name — so you can act quickly before serious damage is done. Your service also includes unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report™ and to live customer support.

The benefits of Equifax Credit Watch™:

Receive email and SMS alerts within 24 hours of key changes to your credit report – these may be a warning of identity theft
Receive a monthly "No News is Good News" message if there are no changes to your Credit Report
Enjoy unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report™
You have telephone access to our dedicated Customer Care Representatives
You're able to dispute Credit Report errors online, quickly and simply
We hope that you’ll take us up on the following special offer, so that you can start enjoying the benefits of Equifax Credit Watch™.

Special offer
As mentioned above the first 3 months FREE followed by a 25% discount for the rest of the year? That’s Credit Watch™ Gold monthly, with the first 3 months FREE and then just £4.89 per month, no minimum contract.

Click here for Credit Watch™ Gold monthly - 3 months FREE, then just £4.89 per month.
:beer: LOVE LIFE PROCEED & PROGRESS

Comments

• $17mma
    $17mma Posts: 2,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Maka

I need to cancel my subscription, how did you do it?
    All it takes for evil to succeed is for a good man to do nothing!
  • maka_2
    maka_2 Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    i logged on to there web site and went to contact us gave them a call took about 2mins.
    dont forget to make sure they send you a conformation e-mail otherwise they may not cancel and you have no proof you called.
    the e-mail should be sent right away if not keep calling back until you recieve it.
    hope this helps.
  • maka_2
    sorry just found the number
    0870 010 0583 using option 1 lines open from mon-fri 9-5.
  • matrix999
    matrix999 Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    maka wrote:
    We’re sorry to see that you cancelled your Equifax Credit Watch™ subscription in the last few months. As part of improving our range of financial management and monitoring services, we would like to find out the reasons why some customers sign up to Credit Watch™ and subsequently decide to cancel their subscription.

Free Prize Draw
    It would be great if you could spare a few minutes to complete our short survey. As a thank you, we will enter you into a draw for a FREE annual subscription to Credit Watch™ Gold - worth £59.99! The draw closes on the 17th November 2005 at midnight, so be sure to complete the survey before then.

CLICK HERE to complete the survey and enter the Draw.

PLUS a Special Offer
    And as a previous Equifax customer, we'd like to make you a special offer!

Credit Watch™ Gold monthly, with the first 3 months FREE and then just £4.89 per month, no minimum contract.

Your identity is an extremely valuable asset and, as I'm sure you're aware, identity fraud could seriously damage your credit record. Regularly checking your credit report for changes you did not make is one of the best ways to combat identity theft. Equifax Credit Watch™ makes monitoring your report easy by automatically alerting you within 24 hours of key changes to your credit report — like when someone tries to get credit in your name — so you can act quickly before serious damage is done. Your service also includes unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report™ and to live customer support.

The benefits of Equifax Credit Watch™:

Receive email and SMS alerts within 24 hours of key changes to your credit report – these may be a warning of identity theft
    Receive a monthly "No News is Good News" message if there are no changes to your Credit Report
    Enjoy unlimited access to your Equifax Credit Report™
    You have telephone access to our dedicated Customer Care Representatives
    You're able to dispute Credit Report errors online, quickly and simply
    We hope that you’ll take us up on the following special offer, so that you can start enjoying the benefits of Equifax Credit Watch™.

Special offer
    As mentioned above the first 3 months FREE followed by a 25% discount for the rest of the year? That’s Credit Watch™ Gold monthly, with the first 3 months FREE and then just £4.89 per month, no minimum contract.

Click here for Credit Watch™ Gold monthly - 3 months FREE, then just £4.89 per month.

I'm using the Gold Service just now with the intention of cancelling the service before the 30 days free trial is up, i hope they send me this offer as it looks like you can use the service again for another 3 months free of charge and then cancel.

Would this be correct?
  • $17mma
    matrix999 wrote:
    I'm using the Gold Service just now with the intention of cancelling the service before the 30 days free trial is up, i hope they send me this offer as it looks like you can use the service again for another 3 months free of charge and then cancel.

Would this be correct?

That is what I was wondering.. please post if you find out.
  • matrix999
    $17mma wrote:
    That is what I was wondering.. please post if you find out.

Will Do, Keep me posted if you find out
  • There was a post re cancelling this service that said they gave you the hard sell if you tried to cancel, so I emailed them and received a letter of confirmation a few days later.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    Official DMP Mutual Support member 262
  • maka_2
    matrix999 wrote:

Would this be correct?

Hi yeah it does state on the bottom of the e-mail tyhere is no min contract so you are free to cancel at any point.
  • $17mma
    matrix999 wrote:
    Will Do, Keep me posted if you find out

No prob;) ..........
  • matrix999
    maka wrote:
    Hi yeah it does state on the bottom of the e-mail tyhere is no min contract so you are free to cancel at any point.

Thats good to know -Thanks for that
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport