Meerkat Movies

Comments

• Just got verified 2 for 1 cinema via £1.42 ERV 1 day UK travel insurance.
  • Takes 15 mins Single trip £1.96 Must be my age ....code through within 15 mins of to cinema tonight...
  • Just did it!! Bought a single journey (one day) UK travel insurance for £1.96, immediately downloaded the movie app and was given my code for this week. Membership is now valid for 1 year from now, going to save tonnes and see more movies than ever!! Happy days.
    PS noticed that the offer is due to end on 3rd March!!
    :T
  • ss53 wrote: »
    Excuse me if I've missed something obvious (I have searched forum).

I cannot get the online booking with Vue to accept a valid meerkat code (tested with odeon and the code works fine)

I chose the film as normal for two adults.

Then add the promo code.

The code gets accepted but then number of adults changes to zero.

I can re-add the two adults but this shows full price with no reduction.

I tried using two different browsers (both on Mac Book)

I guess I'm missing something obvious ?

Normally you can't use the code online but have to buy the ticket in person with a meerkat code
  • Hi

I wonder if anyone can help at all?

I don't suppose anyone has a code going spare for tomorrow by any chance?

I have my own already, however, now my daughter has decided she wants to see the film as well (Lego Batman), so thought I would ask for a second code (have got to pay out for x 2 tickets anyway as I already had x 3 people going and now my daughter makes x 4)!!!

If anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it (a PM would be ideal).

TIA

s_d
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    ...and then it hits me
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Bumped to todays list
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    ...and then it hits me
    Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Could anyone help me out with a code for tonight? Husband used my code last night to take Daughter to see Hidden Figures and now my son want to go and see Don't Take Me Home which is on for one night only - tonight!

Please DM if you can help. Thanks
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Could anyone help me out with a code for tonight? Husband used my code last night to take Daughter to see Hidden Figures and now my son want to go and see Don't Take Me Home which is on for one night only - tonight!

Please DM if you can help. Thanks

I have DM'd you :)
    Grocery Challenge 2017: Mar - £0/£200
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Meerkat movie deal runs out 03/03/17 Renew now for another year. If you already have one running due to end soon? apply for family member new account etc.
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • Poc
    Poc Posts: 171 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

Are you saying that Compare the Market is stopping the Meerkat Movie Promotion tomorrow? Can't find this mentioned anywhere else.

Sorry, if I've completely misunderstood this

Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport