Asda staff Double discount - When?

Anyone any idea what dates the asda Staff double discount is for England?

Comments

• Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Next one is on the Monday 18th November, for seven days. There will be another in December but don't know the dates yet.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • justjohn
    justjohn Posts: 2,260 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lip_Stick wrote: »
    Next one is on the Monday 18th November, for seven days. There will be another in December but don't know the dates yet.

Thanks . The flyer we got said Scotland only . Was unsure if it was England also.

I assume it says Scotland only due to the alcohol laws.
  • Lip_Stick
    justjohn wrote: »
    Thanks . The flyer we got said Scotland only . Was unsure if it was England also.

I assume it says Scotland only due to the alcohol laws.

You're welcome. Yes, the different laws might be the reason.
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Lip_Stick
    The next double discount is 10-11th December.
  • justjohn
    Lip_Stick wrote: »
    The next double discount is 10-11th December.

Thanks our daughter thinks there is not one in Scotland in Dec, but I am sure we got one last year.

Will pop into asda in England on 11th.
  • Lip_Stick
    justjohn wrote: »
    Thanks our daughter thinks there is not one in Scotland in Dec, but I am sure we got one last year.

Will pop into asda in England on 11th.

Those dates are what the optician gave me when I made an appointment. If it turns out it is wrong, I'll update.
  • Hi. Any news about when the double discount is starting? Also is the double discount available on alcohol?
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    £200 maximum pre discount spend on Beer Wine and Spirits. Total across colleague And nominated friend, not a limit for each.

dates as above.
  • justjohn
    Any idea when the next double discount day is? (our daughter is now seasonal)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback