Our wedding fund thread

2»

Comments

• foxtrotoscar_2
    foxtrotoscar_2 Posts: 1,717 Forumite
    Nicola83 wrote: »
    We've been to a few wedding fayres recently that have different suppliers there and many of them will give discounts if you say you saw them at the wedding fayre.
    We've budgeted £1000 for our photographer, my sister is a professional photographer but she's a bridesmaid so won't be taking any pictures. But it's like she says, the photos and album are all we'll have left from the day so it's something we shouldn't skimp on.

They will usually be put in a cupboard and rarely viewed. Your memories of the day are what you should cherish.
  • That's why I don't want to spend too much on a photographer. I may want to have 1 or 2 pictures displayed in our new house (That we would be saving up for once we save a substantial amount for our wedding) .

I have £644.44 in our wedding fund,
    I need to save another £677.56 in order to have saved enough for the registry office , all the little bits for it and the reception venue. That'll be the 2 most important bits of the day done.

I need £30.00 to secure our date with the registry office & £95 to secure the date with the recepetion venue. I'm already stressing about the time it would take to get the money aha.
    Wedding Fund: £1107.23 / £2,500 Xmas'18: £100.00 / £300.00 Emergency Fund: £100.00 / £1,000H2B ISA: £30.50
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure