Sealed Pot Challenge ~ 12

Options

Comments

• Robin09
    Robin09 Posts: 596 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    RaspberryJamming, your SPC number is in your sig :). May be different depending on the phone. But to subscribe on my phone I have to tilt my phone to landscape. Nothing shows up if it is in portrait mode. Hope that help and makes sense.
    SPC 076
  • RaspberryJamming
    Options
    Not much potted here yet. I did find a bag of change the other day that no one knew where it was from, so it went in the pot.
    Hi everyone
    Not been out again but as Ive started to have a bit of a clear out and found 2p in a drawer so that's been potted!! not much but 2p more than what was in the pot this morning.
    Nannyg
    Haha that's a great idea Sue! The suspense is killing me and we're only in January. Hubby did say at least you know what's in the bank so tin should be a surprise. My excuse is that I may have to increase my target if it keeps going ok.
    It worked :j thanks xx
    ~2019 penny challenge: £0.28/£667.95~
    SPC #116 :cool:
  • Iheart
    Iheart Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    £2.20 into my emoji pot today.
    SPC12 #106
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Evening everyone :hello:

Sue thanks for my shiny stars, unfortunately I can’t remember how many I’ve been given since the challenge started (3 or 4) so I’m going to have to read back if I want to add them to my signature.

Choccygirl I thought the min payout was £25 on onepoll, wonder if they vary it between their users.

Have potted a note and some gold and silver coins since my last post.

Hope everyone’s having a great evening. I’ve just watched the film Boss Baby, off to find something more....ahem....grown up to watch now.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Choccygirl123
    Choccygirl123 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening sue, I had a free £5 on 1poll account when joining, so my min was set higher at £30.

Just made another £15 sale on Facebook tonight selling kid's old bits. That's me potted £23 in total today :j I'm so chuffed and have a blinding few days potting with £30 from surveys and over £4 on Quidco too. I just hope I can the momentum up for rest of year. I didn't think I'd be able to add anything this month as our budget so tight, so trying to make as much extra as I can. More selling stuff to list.
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • Choccygirl123
    Choccygirl123 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Abd forgot about the £40 eBay sale:eek:

That's just under £100 holy moly I can't believe it's that much.
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • Homegrown0
    Homegrown0 Posts: 1,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Choccy, I think you can take the crown as today's Potting Queen! That's amazing :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
    Pay off by Xmas 2019 #02 - target £10,000
  • Homegrown0
    Options
    £4.80 potted from me today - half of that from hub us pocket and half from my purse, leaving us with £2 each in there just in case.
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
  • datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Checked bank I had £34.05 left in it until pay day (Wednesday). Already have money in a couple of purses for known expenses. Transferred £4.05 to holiday fund. leaving £30 which I can with draw tomorrow. I need to buy few bits tomorrow for the OH's dad (toiletries- he is in a care home) and a couple of bits to make up lunches (I have bread and jacket potatoes need fillings) Mon to Wed next week but will have change from the £30 and in a couple of days will also get the money back for the OH dad's purchases. Both of which will be added to pot.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • Homegrown0
    Options
    Just emptied a large tub which has been sitting full of change in our wardrobe for...maybe years? Tonight I decided to count and bag as much as I can to bank it.

£39 worth bagged and I'll put this into the sealed pot in notes when I've deposited into the bank.

Also there was £7.50 left over in 50ps so they went in there too.

All remaining lower value coins went back into the tub and we will continue filling this with loose change.
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family