Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Murphy9243
    • By Murphy9243 14th Jun 19, 7:18 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Murphy9243
    LBC - please check my SAR letter
    • 14th Jun 19, 7:18 PM
    LBC - please check my SAR letter 14th Jun 19 at 7:18 PM
    Hi

I started the thread "From Solicitors back to CEL - LBC" .Please can someone check my SAR. CEL mentions in the LBC to download their information sheet, reply form, financial statement and Parkingeye V Beavis etc. Do I leave all this? Will the SAR delay the 30 days I have been issued with?

Here is my letter (taken from here somewhere) plus I was advised to let them know POPLA lost my appeal. Should I add anything at the end or change anything?? Thank you for your time.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Subject access request (Data Protection Act 2018/General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under Data Protection law relating to myself.

If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity, please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that Data Protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month.

If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer, or relevant staff member. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissionerís Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk or it can be contacted on 0303 123 31113.

Please also duly note that my appeal was submitted to POPLA, confirmation received to say my appeal had been uploaded successfully and CEL indeed submitted their response to my appeal. In reality, my appeal was totally empty and my PDF file lost by POPLA. The first I was aware of this was CELís own comments that I had not defended my own appeal. In light of this, I have been denied access to alternative dispute resolution as per the ADR Act 2015.

Yours faithfully
Page 1
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 14th Jun 19, 7:59 PM
    • 17,819 Posts
    • 21,670 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 14th Jun 19, 7:59 PM
    • 14th Jun 19, 7:59 PM
    So we now have three threads about this incident.

Did you see my post on your second thread just three days ago?

Here it is again:
    Is this now two threads we have about this one CEL incident?

Please ask a Board Guide to merge your two threads. Thanks.
    Originally posted by KeithP
    • Murphy9243
    • By Murphy9243 18th Jun 19, 12:22 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Murphy9243
    • 18th Jun 19, 12:22 PM
    • 18th Jun 19, 12:22 PM
    URGENT - Please can someone review my letter above and check this is acceptable as a response to CEL. letter. I have waited several days for a response but have only been given advice to merge my threads! I have asked a moderator to merge my threads but I am still waiting. This is urgent now as I need to send a letter back ASAP.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 19th Jun 19, 2:03 AM
    • 76,396 Posts
    • 89,713 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 19th Jun 19, 2:03 AM
    • 19th Jun 19, 2:03 AM
    Why do we need to check a SAR you simply send by email, copying the Legal Beagles one linked in the NEWBIES thread? There is nothing special about a SAR and that looks fine. There is no need to start new threads. Please don't.

Please just reply on your original thread from now on and let this one die.

You need to keep everything in one thread. You can see how busy this forum is!

It would be impossible if everyone simply set up a new thread at each development.

Use edit to delete the text from this thread and replace it with something like "duplicate thread please ignore" and use advanced edit to change the thread title to read the same message, please.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 19-06-2019 at 2:27 AM.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT UNLESS IN SCOTLAND OR NI
    TWO Clicks needed Look up, top of the page:
    Main site>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,795Posts Today

8,126Users online

Martin's Twitter