EE's mis selling

12346»

Comments

• d123
    d123 Posts: 8,621
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    TamaraC wrote: »
    As I said Colin_Maybe, you have nothing useful to say so keep your sarcasm to yourself, this site is to help people, not for you to talk down to them as you have been. I am not hard of hearing, nor am I illiterate or stupid, however, you seem to feel the need to do nothing but talk down to me and use sarcasm. I have asked you politely to stop and you haven't which leaves me to deduce the following A) YOU ARE UNABLE TO READ B) You're a brave warrior hiding behind a keyboard but probably wouldn't say boo to a goose when in public and C) Have nothing better to do with yourself than to trawl forums and do nothing more than try and put people down

Tamara, you really shouldn’t get so angry with people just because they won’t agree with you. Factually you are in the wrong, and EE have already offered more than they are required.

Staying angry will just cloud your judgement...
    ====
  • I am not annoyed because they don't agree with me, I'm not that petty, what annoys me is the tone and sarcasm. Factually, I was guaranteed Monday delivery and no loss of service, factually, EE admitted (after hearing the phone call) that their customer service agent was wrong, factually, when someone agrees to the contract all facts must be given and fulfilment of contract must be met, it wasn't, as I only agreed to the contract under the terms that there would be no loss of service, which there was.
  • TamaraC wrote: »
    I am not hard of hearing, nor am I illiterate or stupid,

I said hard of listening not hard of hearing, there's a huge difference as you just demonstrated.
  • d123 wrote: »
    Tamara, you really shouldn’t get so angry with people just because they won’t agree with you. Factually you are in the wrong, and EE have already offered more than they are required.

Staying angry will just cloud your judgement...
    I said hard of listening not hard of hearing, there's a huge difference as you just demonstrated.
    I'm actually sick of you now Colin_Maybe, why don'y you go and find someone else to hassle, ridicule and talk down to?
  • TamaraC wrote: »
    I'm actually sick of you now Colin_Maybe, why don'y you go and find someone else to hassle, ridicule and talk down to?

I'm afraid it's you talking down to people my dear, you've had nothing but good advice on here from everybody but since no one has agreed with your view of events you're just getting aggresive.

I'll leave you to it since you don't want to listen anyway, have a nice day.
  • I'm afraid it's you talking down to people my dear, you've had nothing but good advice on here from everybody but since no one has agreed with your view of events you're just getting aggresive.

I'll leave you to it since you don't want to listen anyway, have a nice day.
    I am not your dear (patronising) And I have not spoken down to anyone but you as you insisted to talk down to me, used sarcasm, was rude and was offered no advice other than to ask stupid inane questions. The advice I have had from others was useful and I have taken it on board. I asked them questions and reiterated what I was told, nothing more than that. You on the other hand...well...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure