Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Yes, I get it occasionally when the site decides to log me out of its own accord. Doesn't happen often though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • So...who doesn't want their diary? :rotfl:
    Diary
    Please put out food and water for the birds and hedgehogs :)
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I haven't had mine. They're being a tad optimistic though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    silvercar wrote: »
    I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    Saetana wrote: »
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right :(

They've replied. Stars are refreshed every 30 days and therefore may not show the correct amount as this is a new procedure.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    un addressed surveys now seem to be available for the 2 weeks upto dec 15th.

Check your homepage as I didn't get an email invite but it was there when I went to input holidays.

I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    libra10 wrote: »
    I received the email, but nothing showing at website.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the app? Mine isn't connecting at present.

Managed to get it but logging in took forever via the website, I was surprised the invite was still there. I have noticed their website is very slow and laggy recently.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just visited the website and got a popup for an Unaddressed Mail survey starting 25 November - go go go!
    2020 Wins:
  • myth123
    myth123 Posts: 386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Opened a sender letter today and the person wrote 'have a good day' on it :D That was nice of them, it put a little smile on my face.
  • bellasis
    bellasis Posts: 19 Forumite
    Coming to the end of my current six months on the live panel and it has been the easiest I have ever had. An average of only 2-3 to mail each week and in the whole six months only 2 trips to the post office with a cube. I am not complaining realy, but being retired in my late 70s it gets me out of the house when I have reason to go to the mail box and must admit in poor weather conditions I sometimes stay home when I have no mail to post.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure