George Foreman grill £20.25 delivered.

Hi.

At Kaleidoscope they have reduced a George Foreman Grill to £27.

https://www.kaleidoscope.co.uk/products/cooking-appliances/5-portion-family-grill-25040-by-george-foreman/_/A-27T718_?searchResults=true&brandid=14&PFM_rsn=searchXFO&PFM_ref=false&PFM_psp=xfo&PFM_pge=1&PFM_lpn=6&PFM_trm=george+foreman

If you use the new customer code on the home page of the website, you get 25% off and free delivery. This makes the grill £20.25 delivered. You have to open an account. When my parcel arrives, I will pay the bill and close the account.

Hope that helps someone.

Comments

• Apart from the colour, this looks like the one I bought in Lidl a few weeks ago at £19.99. The grill does not have removable plates nor does it have variable heat. Please bear this in mind.
  • SSUPER
    SSUPER Posts: 37 Forumite
    Thank you Percy for this information. I don't see any posting history from you about LIDL Supermarkets or George Foreman Grills. I will arrange for this post to be removed immediately as it is clearly not a deal. I did google the offer you mention and according to HUKD (a rival site to this) is was 5 grills per store. Once again thank you Mr Sugden, I will not post an offer here again. Good evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure