Shop & Scan

Comments

• crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    just had my 200 bonus points added :D

I don't understand what questions you are on about at the end of the diary i have always had my 3000 bonus points making it 10,000 per week

your right to dispute it though if you have not received them and fill everything in
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    crystal9 wrote: »
    just had my 200 bonus points added :D

I don't understand what questions you are on about at the end of the diary i have always had my 3000 bonus points making it 10,000 per week

The last 2 diaries I have done, at the end it says (can't remember the exact words), "answer the following questions and a further 3000 points will be added to your account", and you have the option to say yes or no. I and several others did this in Dec. (posts on the old thread), but never received the points, so this is pinpointing to the fact that if you do not fill these questions in, you do not get the 3000 bonus points. Before that, all the diaries I filled in paid 10,000 points in total and did not have this final question.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Be warned, if these are not filled in, you DO NOT get the 3000 bonus points, so the wording of 1000 points per day diary entry + 3000 bonus points for completing the diary, is very misleading and badly worded. I am currently in dispute with them over this, but am not holding my breath.

Thanks for the warning. I'm in the middle of my second week of filling in the food diary.
  • daisy_jean
    daisy_jean Posts: 311 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Foxy16 wrote: »
    Back in December several of us, commented on the final questions asked at the end of the 2nd week of the food diary. As I did not get the extra 3000 points last time, I decided not to fill these in this time.

Be warned, if these are not filled in, you DO NOT get the 3000 bonus points, so the wording of 1000 points per day diary entry + 3000 bonus points for completing the diary, is very misleading and badly worded. I am currently in dispute with them over this, but am not holding my breath.

Yeah I too realised this. I decided this time not to do the survey and no bonus 3,000 points for me :( Had I realised, I would have completed it.
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Is anyone else having problems transmitting barcodes today, despite trying on and off all day I have still not managed to transmit them. I have restarted my computer, my router and my IE browser. Every other website I have been on is working fine, this is the only one I am having problems with :(

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    akh43 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems transmitting barcodes today, despite trying on and off all day I have still not managed to transmit them. I have restarted my computer, my router and my IE browser. Every other website I have been on is working fine, this is the only one I am having problems with :(

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Oh i've transmitted my barcodes with no problems just now, I was just thinking thank goodness it was straightforward this week! Not much help to you though sorry.
  • AKH43. I couldn't transmit my bar codes either seems to be a problem with their app because I had to force quit each time I tried and like you everything else was fine, have sent an email to let them know so hopefully won't lose my points
  • MamaMoo_2
    MamaMoo_2 Posts: 2,644 Forumite
    I keep transmitting my barcodes via their program (not via my browser) as I use chrome. Every time I hit transmit barcodes, it opens Chrome which tells me that the transmission has failed, however when I look at the recent activity log it suggests that the upload has been successful. Not sure which to believe?
    Also, I'm very new to S&S (only got my scanner 10 days ago) and I've had the odd mishap (forgot to scan shopper name etc first, scanned the wrong promo barcode, couldn't scan two items on my receipt as they were scratchcards I'd won on and cashed in before realising I needed to scan) will this count against me somehow?
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Thanks for the replies. I emailed them in the end as even after I downloaded the desktop app to upload that way it still did not work, I also downloaded the drivers, still no good. When I check the activity log on the app it just shows all the attempts I made last night. I have been doing this for many years and nothing has changed with my computer. Hopefully I wont lose the points.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • TB1987
    TB1987 Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi everyone :)

I am new to S&S and have been doing it for 2 weeks now. For some reason I am only getting 500 points for uploading my till receipts? Not my 1100 for bar codes?

Does anyone know if I am doing anything wrong? Thanks for any help you can offer :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback