Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 35
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 18th Feb 19, 6:52 PM
    • 8,265 Posts
    • 392,625 Thanks
    purplevamp
    Is it because it is a holiday today for USA I think itís called Presidentsí Day
    Originally posted by Lost2
    So it starts tomorrow then?! Just checked and it's still not open.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £124,737.40 Jan 2038

Swagbucks ~ £20 (2018 ~ £350)
    Surveys ~ £46.90 (2018 ~ £287.85)
    PTC, etc ~ $0 ~ (2018 ~ $287.34)

ďI Love You" "I Know"
    • thisone
    • By thisone 18th Feb 19, 6:59 PM
    • 1,729 Posts
    • 50,448 Thanks
    thisone
    So it starts tomorrow then?! Just checked and it's still not open.
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    'The next Swago Board starts at 8am GMT on Tuesday, February 19th.' There's usually a link on the Swago page to the blog post which has the British timings.
    • Shoxt3r
    • By Shoxt3r 19th Feb 19, 6:50 AM
    • 40 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Shoxt3r
    Is anyone else having problems with getting surveys to accept them? It seems to be a strange coincidence that since I redeemed SB to get a voucher that none of the surveys I'm entering seem to come to anything except 1SB for being disqualified.

Also, the Peanut Labs Surveys that were working now either don't load or randomly tell me part way through that I'm ineligible, and pass me onto a longer survey with no mention of any SB reward.

I'm quickly losing patience with Swagbucks after an initially promising start!
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 19th Feb 19, 8:19 AM
    • 384 Posts
    • 961 Thanks
    Kavor
    SWAGO is live, although of course there is an issue - spins aren't being awarded for completed squares.
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 19th Feb 19, 8:20 AM
    • 194 Posts
    • 391 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    Swago board is active but the spin and win points aren't crediting. Hands up all those who are surprised. No one?
    £2015 in 2015 / £1845.91
    • John1963
    • By John1963 19th Feb 19, 8:28 AM
    • 190 Posts
    • 529 Thanks
    John1963
    To Do List Bonuses - 19th February
    Step 1 - 3 SB

Step 2 - 6 SB
    • MollyR
    • By MollyR 19th Feb 19, 9:57 AM
    • 341 Posts
    • 1,188 Thanks
    MollyR
    What is more, although one of my referrals has certainly earned over 10SB today, that Swago square has not lit up for me.

MTA: It has finally lit up now.
    Last edited by MollyR; Today at 11:20 AM.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 19th Feb 19, 9:59 AM
    • 1,729 Posts
    • 50,448 Thanks
    thisone
    Is anyone else having problems with getting surveys to accept them? It seems to be a strange coincidence that since I redeemed SB to get a voucher that none of the surveys I'm entering seem to come to anything except 1SB for being disqualified.

Also, the Peanut Labs Surveys that were working now either don't load or randomly tell me part way through that I'm ineligible, and pass me onto a longer survey with no mention of any SB reward.

I'm quickly losing patience with Swagbucks after an initially promising start!
    Originally posted by Shoxt3r
    Pretty much normal, as I believe I said before. I suppose it's probable that some surveys favour new users, but you are probably still considered one of those. Peanut Labs, aptly named, have become even more stingy with their rewards, I actually avoid doing their surveys.
    • Shoxt3r
    • By Shoxt3r 19th Feb 19, 1:32 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Shoxt3r
    Pretty much normal, as I believe I said before. I suppose it's probable that some surveys favour new users, but you are probably still considered one of those. Peanut Labs, aptly named, have become even more stingy with their rewards, I actually avoid doing their surveys.
    Originally posted by thisone
    Yeah not a bad idea to avoid them to be honest - wasting so much time waiting for them to load. I also avoid any surveys that have that massive background image of a desk (forget the name) as they never seem to load up when I tap continue; just an endless spinning icon appears.

I'll give Swago a try and see how my luck is... Is there a theory that new users get preference over older ones do you think?

No news on President's Day from what I can see...
    • thisone
    • By thisone 19th Feb 19, 1:41 PM
    • 1,729 Posts
    • 50,448 Thanks
    thisone
    Yeah not a bad idea to avoid them to be honest - wasting so much time waiting for them to load. I also avoid any surveys that have that massive background image of a desk (forget the name) as they never seem to load up when I tap continue; just an endless spinning icon appears.

I'll give Swago a try and see how my luck is... Is there a theory that new users get preference over older ones do you think?

No news on President's Day from what I can see...
    Originally posted by Shoxt3r
    Yes, there is a theory out there that some surveys or survey companies prefer fresh meat rather than the oak smoked regulars.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 19th Feb 19, 3:13 PM
    • 836 Posts
    • 1,588 Thanks
    MissPop
    Instant for 4sb

Make £2019 in 2019 - £181.79/£2019

2019 totals
    Swagbucks - £75 | Prolific Academic - £20.74 | Qmee - £15

• vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 19th Feb 19, 3:21 PM
    • 4,532 Posts
    • 7,320 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Instant for 43sb on go compare
    • agarr
    • By agarr 19th Feb 19, 4:24 PM
    • 234 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    agarr
    How do the swag ups for team challenges work?
    I did enough to earn one on the last challenge but don't think I received it :/
    • bartbear1
    • By bartbear1 19th Feb 19, 5:24 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 29 Thanks
    bartbear1
    Spins are crediting on the swago but not the ones previously done (eg. the ones done this morning)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,616Posts Today

8,444Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Right back to self imposed twitter exile until Thur - trying to be off work (not v successfully)

• Too painful to talk about. That result really was offsensive. For rancid cheese & onion to beat powerful salt & v? https://t.co/FJchchPk0o

• If you think this hypothetical's bad, here's some of my past polls - Which past PM would u resurrect to aid politi? https://t.co/N61QGBOJ6b

• Follow Martin