Slimming through the Winter - Slimming World support thread 2019

Comments

• Bozwood
    Bozwood Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi everyone I went today and lost 1and a half pleased with that it’s been an ok week. Going to the gym is paying off and I do feel fitter for it I will try to have more veg as speed cause I tend to have fruit most of the time
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Afternoon all,

Thanks for the chart ChrisV and well done to TalkingDead on SOTW.

Welcome back Lioness Twinkletoes. I'm a returning weight-gainer too, but this really does help me to stay on track.

Meal plan today:
    B - banana & nectarine
    L - WW chicken noodle soup (think it's 2.5 syns) tasted OK, and a change from porridge, but I don't think it will be very satisfying hunger wise, so may well end up with porridge too!
    D - Chicken, baked potato & mixed salad, dressing (2), might allow myself a 2nd HEA of cheese on the spud too.
    HEA1 is milk in tea/coffee

Might go for a quick walk outside as it's so lovely and warm, and have 5 mins fresh air.
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Flat Eric welcome back to the thread.

Not a good idea to skip your HEB in lieu of the hot cross bun, although not necessary to have one every day so if you don't need anything then OK to skip it.

Unless you have a lot of weight to lose then your Syns should be between 5 and 15 a day and with the planned syns you are already over that! You can lose one Syn from the hot cross bun as a standard one is 9.5 not 10.5 syns!

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Suffolksue wrote: »
    many thanks for the chart.Sorry forgot to say sts[/on Saturday .
    Quite relieved as last week was v stressful with potentially bad news re DH health.
    This week we are having a mini break to Bournemouth (was already booked) nice not having to cook but very hard as it is bringing home to both of us just how quickly DH is becoming more disabled .
    Back Friday ,so will face the music Sat am .

Well done to all the losers

Sorry to hear about your DH.
    Enjoy your break.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Well done to the losers:T:T
    Hope everyone is ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Beanie:o Saw this and thought of you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Limited Edition Nestle Orange Smarties Tubes - 38g @ Heron Foods 5 Tubes For £1
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    bubbs wrote: »
    Beanie:o Saw this and thought of you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Limited Edition Nestle Orange Smarties Tubes - 38g @ Heron Foods 5 Tubes For £1

Love it :rotfl::rotfl::A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Pleased to report that Diet Coke Chicken is excellent in a casserole. I did it once in a pan and felt it was too runny.

I had a bag of casserole veg to use up which was baby potatoes, red onion, carrots and leeks. I added some peppers, celery and spring onions. I added a can of diet coke and 250 chicken stock with some tomato puree, worcester sauce and soy sauce and a sprinkle of mixed herbs to the diced chicken. it was totally delicious. i cooked it for 2 hours at 180c.
  • Vixstar
    Vixstar Posts: 967 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thanks for the chart Chris

Weighing in a day earlier than normal, will likely become my actual weigh in day as I'm working away from home during the week for the foreseeable, anyway the point is 2lb loss for me this week which means finally breaking the 3 stone barrier and there's 20% less of me than there was in the summer
  • bubbs
    Vixstar wrote: »
    Thanks for the chart Chris

Weighing in a day earlier than normal, will likely become my actual weigh in day as I'm working away from home during the week for the foreseeable, anyway the point is 2lb loss for me this week which means finally breaking the 3 stone barrier and there's 20% less of me than there was in the summer

Well done:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure