Free baby stuff

Comments

• There is currently an offer with boots parenting club for either a free MAM bottle and soother or free boots maternity breast pads.
  • Thank you for sharing this.
  • For Scottish parents - the baby box. http://www.parentclub.scot/baby-box
  • emsi_b
    emsi_b Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    I've been looking for free samples and not been massively successful, so thought I'd share my successes, as an update to this thread!

Cow & Gate- cow and little diary. Handy diary for keeping notes of what's been happening!

Mama's & Papa's- expectant parent event. Free talks, first aid demo and a goodie bag. Goodie bag included a cute little babygro/bib set, a soft rattle and a sample of baby wash. First aid demo was good, went through CPR and choking.

Mothercare- expectant parent event. As above, but goodie bag included a baby towel, two dummies, a 4 pack of milton tablets, sample of persil, sample of comfort pure, some baby wash samples, pregnacare tablets (be great if I could swallow them!).

MAM- bottle & soother. Did have to pay delivery, but still much cheaper than buying one from Boots. Breast pump I'm looking at doesn't come with lots of bottles, and I thought an extra one would be handy.

Not including the Bounty and Emma's diary packs, not claimed them yet. I may as well, as they're inundating me with rubbish from rubbish companies! :mad:

I've seen the Naty ambassador scheme, I just need to check my friends/family who are expecting would like to try them!

Anyone else had any successes?
    Make £2024 in 2024- £352.54/£2024

41/200- bust my craft stash 2024! £10.80 spent
    211/200- bust my craft stash 2023!
  • Hi guys, new to this but noticed familiesonline have a new promotion. If you sign up you get a free pack of Xmas cards worth £12 from photobox. They look really nice and they are free! Hope that helps will let you know if any good.
  • good stuff! freebies!
  • vatread
    vatread Posts: 5 Forumite
    Here we all ready to help.
  • Dear new mums, if you collect bounty packs, it's good to know that they are different in different stores. My friend got a Growing family pack from Boots and only got a few leaflets, a sample of swim nappy, a pouch of baby food and a very small sample of some cream. I redeemed mine in Tesco and apart from all that, also got a complete pack of Tesco nappy pants (22 on them), a pack of baby wipes, and a full travel bottle of the cream (not a tiny sample).
  • emsi_b
    emsi_b Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Boots parenting club have an offer for a free mini ella's kitchen recipe book. Join, and then add the voucher to your advantage card from the app. Some of the recipes are very odd, but some are ok. Good for anyone who is uncertain. I actually found the cow and gate booklet better- you can get that from their club. I think this is probably for parents at the weaning stage rather than everyone, but worth a look regardless.
    Make £2024 in 2024- £352.54/£2024

41/200- bust my craft stash 2024! £10.80 spent
    211/200- bust my craft stash 2023!
  • EstherG
    EstherG Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post
    Fantastic topic, thanks!
    I love my family!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing