Viagogo, help!!

Hi,
Can anyone help! So I sold 4 X tickets to Queen and Adam Lambert. I posted the tickets on Viagogo as I could no longer go in December 2017, I loaded the sale on Viagogo as an E ticket (as this is what I opted for when purchasing). These tickets sold within the day of loading around May 2017 if not before. In Septemebr I actually received the physical tickets so I tried calling Viagogo to ask for the buyers address to send the the tickets to them as I was not able to upload these on the site. Obvsiously there is no customer service adviser to speak to it an automated service. So I emailed their help desk repeatedly from sept-Dec on weekly basis asking for the address, I kept being told they would come back to me but nothing. On the 8th December I called an adviser after finally 50 times that day and was told they would get to me back on the 9th, again nothing. After another 50 calls managed to speak to an adviser on the 10th December and she assured me I would get he address by the 11th. I did say this is not the first time and panicking this is getting closer to the concert which was on the 16th Dec and even asked if I could pull out the sale but I was told Viagogo need to do all they can before cancelling otherwise I will receive an £80 fine. So again I patiently wait. I then receive an email from Viagogo on the 11th, if you do not send the tickets by 3pm today we will cancel the order. I tried to call them constantly but no luck in speaking with anybody, on my sales on Viagogo website this has been updated and I had an address to send the tickets to, I arrange this with UPS but unfortunately due to the snow they would not pick them up on the 11th but will collect on the 12th Dec and assured me they will be delivered by the 13th. So this is what I did and arranged the UPS collection. Viagogo system even was giving me options of the 12-13th to collect. The tickets were signed by the am on the 13th Dec. I then receive an email to say the sale has been cancelled and they have issued the buyer with new tickets, although I had emailed back to say my tickets have already been sent and received and the sellers are only able to let Viagogo they have not received the tickets within 72hours before but my tickets had been signed within this time frame! I have non stopped tried to call their customer service number and all I ever get is automated service and they are suppose to let you speak to somebody in an emergency up to 5 days before hand but this does not work!! Viagogo are refusing to help me, replied to a few emails to say nothing they can do the sale has been cancelled. Not even to help to get my tickets back so I could atleast resell them. I feel very let down due to I did all they asked me to and completely lost faith as now not responding to emails. so not only have I lost out on 4x tickets to queen, I have had the luxury of being charged £80 fine too!! Can anybody help to get the money back or where I go to?!?! financial ombudsman? Or contacts at Viagogo? I have tried to send an letter to their address I found in London but this has been returned as I had send this signed delivery. So I cannot even find an address!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport