Kids Clothes to Get Rid Of

Has anyone used any of these online companies that buy clothes on weight?

Is it worth the hassle?

Are they trustworthy?

Any recommendations?

Comments

• chambta wrote: »
    Has anyone used any of these online companies that buy clothes on weight?

Is it worth the hassle?

Are they trustworthy?

Any recommendations?

Reliability on such stores are less. Physical stores of such kind could be relied.
  • lisa701
    lisa701 Posts: 414 Forumite
    I'm interesting in finding out where is best to try. I've just cleared the wardrobes of a good 15 kilo of clothes which are all in very good condition. Just don't know where is best as I've heard good and bad stories about the "pay for a kilo" shops.
  • notanewuser
    notanewuser Posts: 8,499 Forumite
    lisa701 wrote: »
    I'm interesting in finding out where is best to try. I've just cleared the wardrobes of a good 15 kilo of clothes which are all in very good condition. Just don't know where is best as I've heard good and bad stories about the "pay for a kilo" shops.

Take them to a boot sale? If they're in good condition you could make a lot more than 50p a kilo!!!
    Trying to be a man is a waste of a woman
  • lisa701
    lisa701 Posts: 414 Forumite
    None of the boot sales round here are any good. Been to far too many where you have to pay anything up to £20 for a pitch only to find people want to give you 2p max for something thats worth a lot more. Even at 60p a kilo I will end up better off than 2p an item at a local car boot
  • labrydog
    labrydog Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You could try ebay for any items in really good condition. I know some of my LO's clothes only get a few wears before they are grown out of, so maybe if you have anything you wouldn't mind receiving (if you were the purchaser) it could be worth it?

Just make sure you weigh the items including packaging to make sure you have the right postage price so you don't lose out!
    I love straight forward people, makes life ten times easier.
  • Thanks guys.. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport