EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

Comments

• bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,089 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 10 December 2009 at 5:33PM
    Good work BLF!
    Got the required result, and also made a plonker look like a subplonker. :rotfl:

Was a pity I didnt succeed in getting CB rewards to reduce its cashin level from 25.00, especially as with 5 days to go till next payment run cut off ive got just under 21.00 cleared. :( Of course the reason they wont drop it is fact that they keep the lot when people start doing clicks then give up.

http://www.cashback-rewards.co.uk/index.asp?page=forums&menu=&menuParent=&option=Forums&action=postings&id=3&tid=596

Tried again and received deaf ears treatment :(http://www.studentmoneyback.com/index.asp?page=forums&menu=&menuParent=&option=Forums&action=postings&id=21&tid=612

Edited to add : Had a third time lucky aspiration :rotfl: :rotfl:

http://www.cashback-rewards.co.uk/index.asp?page=forums&menu=&menuParent=&option=Forums&action=postings&id=3&tid=627&gotopage=9999#post_4188
  • hey BLF... late night? :j
    Bit of a Florida Fan :j
    8/12/08 Highlands Reserve, 3/12/09 Calaby Parc
    18/8/10 Villa Upper Class 19/12/10 Villa Upper Class
    10/08/11 C P Tower Lake 10/12/11 C P Tower Lake
    28/4/12 Emerald Island 22/7/12 Florida for 6 weeks
    13/12/12 4 weeks C P Tower Lake 13/2 Prize win Orlando
  • hey BLF... late night? :j

Yip :p:wink:
  • moi
    moi Posts: 977 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 December 2009 at 12:29PM
    £500 +
    loyaltyshopper 0 worth persevering?
    getpoundsback 0 worth persevering?

Loyaltyshopper- In my opinion definitely NOT worth wasting time on!
    Their daily clicks are nothing special the same as you'd find on loads of other sites. Yet their payout level is £30 & it takes an eternity to reach that! Their updates are sporadic too.
    My biggest gripe is they don't even pay 50% rates some of the time e.g Pricedigger they pay just 1p!!:naughty: (worse than Cashback-Rewards for keeping a big cut for themselves) :rolleyes:
    ...::: :::...

Getpoundsback- on the other hand are great :D
    As NumptyMonkey said, it's odd things aren't showing up as pending seeing as GPB update every day (early in the mornings, even Sundays, & without fail!) It's a very good site indeed, so if you do get some tracking then it's defineitly worth continuing with.
  • Cashback Cascade confirmations must have been completed as ive just been able to request 16.96. :j
  • Oh yea, updated. Well done. You have just beaten me as I only had £16.47 :rotfl:
    "Click the pennies. Collect the pounds."
  • Over £350 per year
    I had £9.89:o
    Not to worry next years total will start of with a few nearly in my bank:D
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • mark1966
    mark1966 Posts: 389 Forumite
    £500 +
    I had £9.89:o
    Not to worry next years total will start of with a few nearly in my bank:D
    Im 33p short of cashout on chief lol
  • lynne7
    lynne7 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Over £250 per year
    moi wrote: »
    Their daily clicks are nothing special the same as you'd find on loads of other sites. Yet their payout level is £30 & it takes an eternity to reach that! Their updates are sporadic too.
    My biggest gripe is they don't even pay 50% rates some of the time e.g Pricedigger they pay just 1p!!:naughty: (worse than Cashback-Rewards for keeping a big cut for themselves) :rolleyes:
    Loyalty Shopper have reduced their payout threshold to £15.00 if there are no Loyalty Shopper Bonuses included in the cashout -starting in January 2010. :j
    I agree that they aren't worth it but I have £24.44 waiting to be confirmed so as soon as I can cashout I will and then drop them
    moneysaving wannabe
  • moi
    moi Posts: 977 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    £500 +
    lynne7 wrote: »
    moi wrote: »
    Loyalty Shopper have reduced their payout threshold to £15.00 if there are no Loyalty Shopper Bonuses included in the cashout -starting in January 2010. :j
    I agree that they aren't worth it but I have £24.44 waiting to be confirmed so as soon as I can cashout I will and then drop them

That's good news, but I'm still waiting to be eligible for my very 1st payment (taken nearly a year), so I assume I'll still have to wait til £30 has cleared as it will have the joining bonus in it. I thought was nearly there til they cancelled all the Kayaks- D'oh!
    Once I do get enough confirmed, I'm outta there too, like you! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport