EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

Comments

• ok numpty thanks... i'll give it another week or so and then check, maybe i just havent done what i thought i had (if that makes sense!!) fatcheese took about 3 days to initially track!
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • Cheers Numpty, I had a feeling the target url's didn't look any different.
    My mouse thanks you.
    "Click the pennies. Collect the pounds."
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Over £350 per year
    ok numpty thanks... i'll give it another week or so and then check, maybe i just havent done what i thought i had (if that makes sense!!) fatcheese took about 3 days to initially track!

GPB and Crunch update daily:cool: if what you clicked yesterday hasn't shown up today it's worth asking Neil:A, I know some people were having trouble wit tracking if they were using IE:o
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Over £350 per year
    Cheers Numpty, I had a feeling the target url's didn't look any different.
    My mouse thanks you.

Your welcome mouse:D
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,084 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 9 December 2009 at 5:29PM
    DoubleSix wrote: »
    BLF Yes I thought that might be the case, I was just a little confused as some sites have it down as a daily click.

Thats on 50% sites who are happy to make 50% profit on so called belief that people are able to get genuine Car/House Insurance quotes 365 times a year. ;) Elsewhere on MSE I saw an unrelated quip about trees now growing Candy Floss. :rotfl:

Also three things are worth a mention, many post on the 50% sites about CTM non tracking, merchants decline cashback due to over use/ suspected fraudulent sign ups, also Cashinco owner was on here a few weeks ago posting about abuse/fraudulent transactions yet Cashinco were/are another company who on a 50% profit basis believed that people could get Car/House Insurance comparisons 365 times a year for genuine purposes. :rolleyes: 100% sites are stricter because they dont want to take a risk that their affiliate network accounts will get closed for abuse when they arent making any profit from the "over use". As for tips I wasnt going to put into peoples minds on what basis they could do such comparisons on a public forum because the person would already have the ideas for "genuine purposes",
  • *madcat* wrote: »
    I feel the same way about CBR and avoid them on principle! 3p a day is over £10 per year!

CBR are making 5p a day on Buy Central, SMB its sister site was making 7p a day on BC till I had a few words. :cool:

http://www.studentmoneyback.com/index.asp?page=forums&menu=&menuParent=&option=Forums&action=postings&id=17&tid=571
  • new thread :D

no wonder i thought it was too quiet and i wasnt getting any notifications lol

has quanti gone donw for nayone else this hour?
  • pinkjen
    pinkjen Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    new thread :D

no wonder i thought it was too quiet and i wasnt getting any notifications lol

has quanti gone donw for nayone else this hour?

Glad it's not just me then I keep getting this: Oops! this link appears to be broken
    DFW Nerd 1038 - Debt 08/2008 £4068 - Debt Now £400
    Santander CC £400 [STRIKE]Tesco CC £622.69[/STRIKE] £0 :j
    2010 Wins:
  • GPB and Crunch update daily:cool: if what you clicked yesterday hasn't shown up today it's worth asking Neil:A, I know some people were having trouble wit tracking if they were using IE:o

I was using IE and a lot of mine were not tracking, since I started with FireFox last week all GPB have tracked:T
    Good Enough Club member number 2
  • CBR are making 5p a day on Buy Central, SMB its sister site was making 7p a day on BC till I had a few words. :cool:

http://www.studentmoneyback.com/index.asp?page=forums&menu=&menuParent=&option=Forums&action=postings&id=17&tid=571

Good work BLF!
    Got the required result, and also made a plonker look like a subplonker. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure