Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    edited 24 November 2016 at 3:38PM
    Options
    Just got an email from SPRZ awarding me an extra 200 coins for the update 'bug' fiasco!

However, when I click the 'Go to App' button at the end of the email it takes me to the Update screen again. Not likely!!
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon all! Been running around like a headless chicken the last few days, can't wait for a day off, even if it means getting a job! :rotfl:

Has anyone bought a VR headset, or know anyone that has? I'm looking to spend about £60 max, and it needs to fit an iPhone 5s, and have adjustable lenses as DH wears glasses. I've nearly bought 3 or 4 different ones but none of them are quite right. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm getting dizzy from going round in circles trying to pick one :o
  • Classy_Chick06
    Options
    Cathedral city spreadables just appeared on shopmium, try for 75p, currently on offer £1 in asda, various flavours.
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Arthien wrote: »
    Afternoon all! Been running around like a headless chicken the last few days, can't wait for a day off, even if it means getting a job! :rotfl:

Has anyone bought a VR headset, or know anyone that has? I'm looking to spend about £60 max, and it needs to fit an iPhone 5s, and have adjustable lenses as DH wears glasses. I've nearly bought 3 or 4 different ones but none of them are quite right. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm getting dizzy from going round in circles trying to pick one :o

Are you anywhere near an Aldi? They have VR headsets in for £17, might be worth a go and they are very good on returns.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/p/72459/0
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    3Dogs, the goodie bags were really good but you'll need a great deal of patience if you want more than one as the queue was enormous most of the day. We left it until nearly home time to get ours. They are also quite heavy.

We normally put them over the handles of my walker as we go round, or in the bag part of it ;) Then, when gets too much for me to push, the lads pop out with the bags and take them to the car as we park fairly close by. Then we start again ;)
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    ;)

9FD12AB1-1E16-4A59-AB40-52EFF4D9625F.jpg

As you can see DD1 has already opened the thirst pockets so after being the only one to get some they won't be making it home anyway. :rotfl:

They do look rather good this time. I love goody bags :rotfl:
    mhoc wrote: »

3Dogs wonbders should she get one of these with a large picture of Noela on it to put over the bed ......... so it wouldn't show her hair all over the place :rotfl:

I've been on a dog run this morning, picking up a darling black shaggy dog from Birchanger services. He came from a pound near Sevenoaks as his 'time was up' and our rescue will find him a home :happyhear
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternono all :wave:
    Zippy, you are cheeky:p
    Can anyone remind me please, are tesco still giving ectra points on any giftcards?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    "William" currently getting a bath at his foster as he stunk, poor boy, but he will find a new home no problem as he was so good in car and so friendly

2q1xogm.jpg

P.S. That's not me in pic
  • bubbs
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    "William" currently getting a bath at his foster as he stunk, poor boy, but he will find a new home no problem as he was so good in car and so friendly

2q1xogm.jpg

Awwww he looks sad:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Awwww he looks sad:(

Oh he had perfected the 'poor me' look bubbs :rotfl: He was happy enough when we let him have a walk on lead when I picked him up, coming right up for cuddles. They do get very confused, being passed around like this, at least 7 days in pound then moved around, but all worth it when they get the right home :j
  • bubbs
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Oh he had perfected the 'poor me' look bubbs :rotfl: He was happy enough when we let him have a walk on lead when I picked him up, coming right up for cuddles. They do get very confused, being passed around like this, at least 7 days in pound then moved around, but all worth it when they get the right home :j

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: they do try to make us guilty, longs he was happy on the lead
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure