The Agony Aunt Thread

Comments

• I think this harks back to the thread where you said you weigh 20 stone! Try losing some weight, it may well help with the snoring.

What is wrong with people one forums?? Would you say that to someone face to face? How about using some tact instead of abusing people.
  • fairy_lights
    fairy_lights Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    What is wrong with people one forums?? Would you say that to someone face to face? How about using some tact instead of abusing people.
    What's abusive about that?
    Being overweight is a major cause of snoring, particularly in men:
    http://www.britishsnoring.co.uk/snoring_causes/are_you_overweight.php
  • What is wrong with people one forums?? Would you say that to someone face to face? How about using some tact instead of abusing people.

Becksybobbles the OP is known to start troll threads, telling different stories about himself on different occasions. I have no idea if he's really 20 stone, but you might want to take a look at his other threads before accusing people of being 'abusive'!
  • Becksybobbles the OP is known to start troll threads, telling different stories about himself on different occasions. I have no idea if he's really 20 stone, but you might want to take a look at his other threads before accusing people of being 'abusive'!

Actually I don't feel the need to go searching through peoples past posts. If I want to comment on a thread, I comment on the content. No need to play detective!!
  • The OP can't seem to decide if he has a wife or girlfriend (both?), and while the girlfriend likes to go to sleep early on this thread, she also has a higher libido according to a previous thread and he doesn't want to do anything at 10pm at night as he is too tired.
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • Actually I don't feel the need to go searching through peoples past posts. If I want to comment on a thread, I comment on the content. No need to play detective!!

I don't play Sherlock, either, but I do remember this one!
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post

What's abusive about that?

If the poster were to see the GP, the first bit of advice would be lose weight, quit the drink and the smokes
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    The OP can't seem to decide if he has a wife or girlfriend (both?), and while the girlfriend likes to go to sleep early on this thread, she also has a higher libido according to a previous thread and he doesn't want to do anything at 10pm at night as he is too tired.

He does keep tripping up on that bridge of his :)
  • Ear plugs, buy her some. My husband is a snorer of epic proportions, if we stay anywhere people comment on it, its the only thing that has saved my sanity.
    Oh and yes, for the sake of your own health, dont complaint about a pregnant womans toilet trips, or sleeping on the edge of the bed will be the least of your worrys.:rotfl:
    Fully paid up member of the ignore button club.
    If it walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, it's a Duck.
  • thorsoak
    thorsoak Posts: 7,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Andrew's other thread posted 24-09-2016, 9:29 PM

Do you have a similar libido to your partner?

My girlfriend and I have always had an great sex life. We've both expressed that the best sex has been with each other (I know from my end that is genuine ) We are so comfortable with one another, like to experiment and overall sex is good.

Long story short, she has a much higher sex drive than I do. Because of pressures at work, general daily stress and me naturally being fatigued most of the time, her wanting sex everyday has turned into a bit of a problem. I am not an evening person and come 22:00 and I am looking to sleep. Her on the other hand is looking for sex. I know this sounds bad but recently sex has become a bit of a chore, to a point I have difficulty remaining aroused if she doesn't "finish" quickly.

How's your sex life with your partner?

Andrew - I suggest you review your previous posts before starting another thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure