Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Comments

• violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Now I know Toluna is involved and I have Googled it, I see that Toluna is mentioned a lot in their Senses-club policy document:

https://www.senses-club.com/en/politique-de-confidentialite

They refer to Toluna as their subcontractor
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I've lost my password. they sent me an email to reset it, the link in their email doesn't seem to work. I copied and pasted it and typed it in, with no luck.
    Looked at their FAQ's, tried what it said but that didn't work either.
    Does anyone have any ides.
    Thank you.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I've lost my password. they sent me an email to reset it, the link in their email doesn't seem to work. I copied and pasted it and typed it in, with no luck.
    Looked at their FAQ's, tried what it said but that didn't work either.
    Does anyone have any ides.
    Thank you.

Email them and explain?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I had the same problem last year. I emailed them without any success. I was really disappointed as I'd been filling out surveys via the links they had sent me not realising that I wasn't logged in properly so I missed out on a lot of points. I decided to stay with them but the only way to become a member again was by using a different email address and filling out a new members questionnaire. I did try contacting them several times by the way but I never got any help from them. Good luck with it!
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I emailed a few days ago, but haven't heard anything back.
    Thank you for your reply.
  • hunnybabyuk
    hunnybabyuk Posts: 101 Forumite
    Sounded good but a 30 year old male is not eligible by the looks of it ah well
    :j:j:j:j:j:j
    Thank you everyone and especially MSE team - saving us all a LOT for years now
    :j:j:j:j:j:j

• jellytot83
    jellytot83 Posts: 116 Forumite
    I had to complete a survey on Friday and I got told I would be being sent a perfume this week to trial and review. Fingers crossed it comes through and smells nice! :)
    Lover of languages, handbags, travel, my Border Terrier, my husband, cheese & gin. Kicker of cancer's butt. Not necessarily in that order ;)
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    jellytot83 wrote: »
    I had to complete a survey on Friday and I got told I would be being sent a perfume this week to trial and review. Fingers crossed it comes through and smells nice! :)

Me, too! :D
  • Skinster
    Skinster Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    jellytot83 wrote: »
    LadyH wrote: »
    Me, too! :D

Me three :)
  • Delilahh
    Delilahh Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tried to register for this as it looks like something I'd enjoy doing and I only got as far as putting my date of birth, female and "none of these" when asked about work and I was instantly rejected :(

Ah well!
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 306
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport