IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Total parking solutions/ ie legal solicitors

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 13 September 2017 at 5:29PM
    miladm1067 wrote: »
    Received a notice of proposed allocation to small claims track asking me to fill in n180 and a separate letter stating they will use my posts on this Website as evidence

The Judge will not be interested in a forum posting by a person who may or may not be the same party as the Defendant. Forum posts are considered banter and hearsay, and PPCs just mention they've seen a thread and will use it, to intimidate and scare people.

They will use it but it has the weight of...not much.

Never mind worrying (that's what they want you to do). You have a defence to the claim, and yes, TPS will pay the hearing fee. So be ready for the next stage as per the NEWBIES thread post #2, about 'what happens when'.

Even if you lose at the hearing you'd likely pay less than the amount they might 'offer' now! Keep the faith with us, not them.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Can I fill in the N180 online?
  • No, you download a PDF print sign and copy and send to the court and claimant.
  • Coupon-mad
    Can I fill in the N180 online?

No, the NEWBIES thread link to bargepole's post tells you how to fill it in and who to post it to.
  • Received an application notice today as tps are asking for a court order. They also attached all the forum posts. What does this mean? Thanks
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 16 September 2017 at 7:04PM
    Received an application notice today as tps are asking for a court order. They also attached all the forum posts. What does this mean? Thanks
    Who sent this "application notice", and what is the wording of the "court order" they are asking for

Regarding this thread being used against you, earlier you posted links to a hosting site where you had put up a photo identifying you. They are thereby able to try and make something out of your participation and any "incriminating" posts they wish to use in an attempt to discredit your defence
  • They want to throw my defence out. Will it discredit my defence ? The papers they gave m today included all the photos again,forum post and was addressed to the court
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    They want to throw my defence out. Will it discredit my defence ? The papers they gave m today included all the photos again,forum post and was addressed to the court

TPS are more stupid than we think if they think a judge
    will consider forum posts

A judge must make a decision on facts and if that's all the evidence
    TPS have ... chances they will lose.

Excel tried this on with lamilad (on here) AND LOST

TPS are treating the courts as idiots and especially the judge who
    will hear the case
  • Please link a redacted version of the application notice. Please clarify the basis on which they are seeking strike out.

On the flip side. If you defend this, insist on defendant's costs in any event NOT costs in the case. That ensures even if the case is lost they bear all the costs of the £255 application.
  • Coupon-mad
    Just want to say ''hello TPS''.

We are watching the thread too you know. I'm not known to give in to threats and intimidation and I'm sure Johnersh won't, and nor will this OP.

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure