Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• reddeb
    reddeb Posts: 786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Just completed my 10th, and last, survey with no probs. (using Safari)
    Sorry some are having problems :(

Just completed mine too, now have to wait for points to be added, there's no Amazon vouchers available at the moment by the looks.x
    December 2011 Sesky Watch, strimmer, tv, hoover & steam cleaner. March 2012 Straw dogs blueray film.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    I have finally been able to access my account this morning after months of trying....seems like I have over 30000 points and debenhams vouchers are available....

I dont have a debenhams that close to me ...is amazon the only other alternative (when it's available) or are there others to choose from?

I stopped doing surveys for them a long time ago so really just want to cash in my points and be off.....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 24 August 2017 at 5:09PM
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    I have finally been able to access my account this morning after months of trying....seems like I have over 30000 points and debenhams vouchers are available....

I dont have a debenhams that close to me ...is amazon the only other alternative (when it's available) or are there others to choose from?

I stopped doing surveys for them a long time ago so really just want to cash in my points and be off.....

Yes, its the choice between debenhams or amazon. Nothing else. I think because its e-voucher you can use debenhams online order and they deliver it for free if you spend over £45.
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    It's taking me back to the beginning as well !!. :(

i`ve emailed them knowing i wouldnt get an answer,they have sent the original email again for the third time!i dont know anyone with an iphone to try on that but fear i`ve lost it all now.if i have they can stuff it its not worth the hassle any more.:(
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just checked my account and the washing habits survey doesn't show on there. I completed all 10 washes and I think it was due to end on 26th? Does it show on anyone else's?
    lovin' this site!
    :j
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    murie wrote: »
    I have just checked my account and the washing habits survey doesn't show on there. I completed all 10 washes and I think it was due to end on 26th? Does it show on anyone else's?

No, no sign of it in my account either! I don't think they mentioned a timescale for actually awarding the points either....if anyone does receive them please post to let us all know. Thanks :)
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know if amazon vouchers are taken off permanently?
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    I also did the 10 washing survey and it also doesn't show on my account. I was going to email to ask them but as am not the only one will wait a while then.
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Still no sign of the points or any indication of the washing habits survey on accounts...some people on the Senses forum are now asking if the whole thing was some sort of scam! :(
  • GetRealBabe
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Still no sign of the points or any indication of the washing habits survey on accounts...some people on the Senses forum are now asking if the whole thing was some sort of scam! :(

Hi

Is that another forum and what's the link?:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure