Euro Disney!

Options
Hey everyone.

I’ve had a look through the forum for help on this and there are so many posts that it’s become a bit overwhelming so I thought would ask and see.

I’m looking to take the family away to euro Disney in August time this year on a half board basis. 2 adults and 2 children.

Booking with Disney as a package seems really expensive and was wondering what webaites/companies people who have used to Find those cheapest all in prices?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,218 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is an enormous thread here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=527819

Start at the end to get recent information and perhaps add your question to the end if you can't find enough info.
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    RHolmesy wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

I’ve had a look through the forum for help on this and there are so many posts that it’s become a bit overwhelming so I thought would ask and see.

I’m looking to take the family away to euro Disney in August time this year on a half board basis. 2 adults and 2 children.

Booking with Disney as a package seems really expensive and was wondering what webaites/companies people who have used to Find those cheapest all in prices?

Thanks for any help!

i usually book hotel and park tickets with Disney, and then source my own travel and book that separately. But August is peak season, so you'll pay peak season prices. You could try comparing the price on the French or German versions of the official DLP site with the UK one, and see which one suits you best. It doesn't matter where you reside, you can book with whichever offer suits you.

You may also want to check booking offsite but nearby hotels (loads of them around DLP, try Trivago and Travelrepublic to get you started for ideas) and then check the price of buying tickets separately, this will give you an idea of how much its likely to cost you for the duration and dates of your choice.
  • zagfles
    zagfles Posts: 20,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Chutzpah Haggler
    Options
    When we went we just found a hotel a couple of RER stops from Disney, and booked the Eurostar to Paris. Was quite cheap in all IIRC, but wasn't peak season. You might find late August is cheaper.
  • simon2018
    simon2018 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    Hello

We've been to France twice about 6 and 4 years ago, ie day trip Eurostar and stopped on the way back for a few hours at the port another time.

We are thinking of going, ie mum, dad, me, my partner, cosin and her one year old baby.

We are looking at last week of June to first week of July ideally but can slight vary.

May do the train, or take our own car.

We want to book hotel on site becsue of baby, but looking around so expensive for 3 nights mid week.

Looked at off site a few mins shuttle from hotel and buying tickets separately. Funny thing re tickets if you but 2 day, 2 park ticket, works out 20 quid per person expensive on some sites if you buy a one day, one park ticket.

looking now at link above and may repost there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport