Barclays Mortgages - Track It

Comments

• LMM19
    LMM19 Posts: 15 Forumite
    It really could be a great feature if it were updated.
    So this morning I called the mortgage telephone line, and they told me that the underwriter has until close of play to review everything and either request more information or make an offer. Apparently, the underwriter won't have reviewed the documents until the survey was done, so has been looking at them and making the random updates on the Track-It system? I will be glad when this is over!
  • ohdear66
    ohdear66 Posts: 39 Forumite
    Anyone else’s Track it not working today? Mine comes up with an error and says try again later?
  • LMM19
    Mine wasn't working all yesterday. I was fuming on Friday. Rang the mortgage line and was told in the morning I would get an offer by close of play. Time was getting on so called again only to be told the underwriters haven't looked at it and they are missing information. I spoke to the advisor about this mid week as the track it mentioned this and the advice line confirmed it. My adviser said everything had been uploaded mid week and yesterday when querying it again confirmed I needed to provide the documentation again. There upload must have had an error! Not great and could have been dealt with days ago. The adviser said we should get our offer Tuesday... Fingers crossed.
  • ohdear66
    edited 15 April 2018 at 5:58PM
    I!!!8217;ve logged in today and it!!!8217;s gone back to we need more documents and another key facts illustration which is the same but new date and time on. Why does the new key facts keep being updated?

Good luck for Tuesday!

H x
  • gjheward91
    gjheward91 Posts: 118
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Spoken with my MA today, Barclays are currently working on a 94 hour turnaround?!? :(
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    gjheward91 wrote: »
    Spoken with my MA today, Barclays are currently working on a 94 hour turnaround?!? :(

Rarely are staff sitting around waiting for work. Likewise there'll be a build up of processing after 2 weeks of Easter school holidays.
  • Smevchenko
    Smevchenko Posts: 102
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    We uploaded the 'last piece' of info the underwriters required last Tuesday, and still waiting for the offer to be issued. MA told us yesterday nothing untoward, but we are caught in a backlog. Said he would try and speak to them and speed things along. Valuation was approved 3 weeks ago, so seems daft we are still waiting at this point!
  • ohdear66
    Smevchenko wrote: »
    We uploaded the 'last piece' of info the underwriters required last Tuesday, and still waiting for the offer to be issued. MA told us yesterday nothing untoward, but we are caught in a backlog. Said he would try and speak to them and speed things along. Valuation was approved 3 weeks ago, so seems daft we are still waiting at this point!

I bet your shattered from all the what if’s! We’ve only been waiting a week but I’m exhausted lol!
  • Smevchenko
    Smevchenko Posts: 102
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    And just like that... a flurry of updates on 'Track It', the most important one being:

Your offer is in the post!!

one step closer...
  • LMM19
    I have the same issue as you, it keeps on saying that we require more information and the key illustration facts keeps being updated with a time and date. After some back and forths with our Advisor, it turns out not all the information was uploaded so I had to provide this again. Both the Advisor and the advice line say I should have an answer by close of play today, this has happened yet. How much longer am I going to have to wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure