Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tine
    • By MSE Tine 6th Feb 19, 10:28 AM
    • 98Posts
    • 195Thanks
    MSE Tine
    ***Please Do Not Post Personal Details On The Forums!***
    • 6th Feb 19, 10:28 AM
    ***Please Do Not Post Personal Details On The Forums!*** 6th Feb 19 at 10:28 AM
    A massive Hello and Hi to all our new compers who have recently joined!

We would like to remind you to please not post your personal details in replies to the forums (including email addresses, names and phone numbers).

We have a great Compers Guide Sticky which we recommend reading before you post, but please make sure you don't post any personal details on the MSE Forums

If you see anyone posting personal details please let us know by clicking the report button on the post so we can remove it ASAP!
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 06-02-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

91Posts Today

912Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin