EXPIRED 12 Issues of Radio Times for £1

Options
This special offer is back :j

Done it many times. Sign up for direct debit then cancel it when the £1 has come out of your account. First issue is 7 October, so by my calculations it should include the Xmas issue :j

http://www.buysubscriptions.com/tv-listings-magazines/radio-times-magazine-subscription?offer=RTCOMP14&billingCountryCode=GBR&utm_medium=brandsite&utm_source=radiotimes.com&utm_campaign=MPU_RTCOMP14_RTIM_normal

:beer:

Comments

• Minniemee_2
    Options
    Thank you so much. I did the same thing last year and it was great.
    "Women are made to be loved, not understood - Oscar Wilde .

A big thank you to all the fab people that take the time to post bargains :beer:
  • kaz1972_2
    Options
    this is great.is it easy to cancel after the 12 issues or do you have to have more??? thanks in advance for the help
  • fabkids
    Options
    It's really easy to cancel, I just cancelled the direct debit with my bank. I didn't even cancel direct with Radio Times, just my bank, as soon as the £1 came out.

• Minniemee_2
    Options
    fabkids wrote: »
    It's really easy to cancel, I just cancelled the direct debit with my bank. I didn't even cancel direct with Radio Times, just my bank, as soon as the £1 came out.

Same here. It's very easy
    "Women are made to be loved, not understood - Oscar Wilde .

A big thank you to all the fab people that take the time to post bargains :beer:
  • daveybea
    Options
    I did an offer like this a few months back and received my last copy a fortnight ago.. Does anyone know if I can do this offer again?
    im tray not davey...pinched my hubbys account!!!
    :think:
    I must stop buying smellies..well until i spot a bargain!
    never turn a bargain /freebie down you just never know when you need it :D
  • kevbev321
    Options
    Last time this offer was on I signed up for the first time, I only got one issue and then they sent an email saying that they had become aware that the offer had been circulated on sites like MSE, and that I was not eligible to receive it so they refunded me the £1 and I wouldn't get any more. Don't think I'll bother this time round.
    :j Comping on & off since 31/08/12 :beer:
    I comp for fun... and to kill the boredom!
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Specific codes were released not for general use, and these are the ones that got cancelled as far as I am aware.

If this is a general offer on you should be fine.
  • cupcake4
    Options
    Just signed up fabkids tnx.
    I did this last year and got all 12, including the Christmas edition which I would treat myself to anyway.
    Great little find
  • poppie123
    Options
    Thanks OP, haven't done this before so just signed up. I'll just cancel the direct debit as soon as the £1 comes out. :)
  • Thanks, OP! How much is the Radio Times normally, per issue, if buying in the shops? I'd probably just get this for the Christmas edition, as the TV listings are norally worth planning for x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure