Fantastic Feb NSD Challenge

Comments

• LLM2018
    LLM2018 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Uniform Washer
    Had my first NSD today so its 1/14.

:)
    When life throws you a curveball, learn to catch it and throw it back! Feb Grocery Challenge/£100
  • Today was normal shopping day getting things for lunch for tomorrow & tuesday.
    No point in doing an online shop for a few items and paying £3 for delivery.

so it's a NSD.

I didn't take a shopping list but knew what I needed to get.
    The mr is giving me some money as he wanted a roast dinner so I went out and got him the ingredients and told me that he'd pay for that. Not that i asked him to.
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,178 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    edited 6 February 2018 at 11:48AM
    NSD no 5 today for me.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Morning,

NSD #1 for me please
  • beanielou
    More snow.
    So NSD no 6 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Nsd no 7 today.
    Dont count yoga, food or petrol unless I am over budget.

• I'll update every one soon sorry first week back after me being off ill.

It's been a spend day. Almost wasn't until ... I had to go to a&e as i hurt my ear pretty bad in work and had to get checked out. (Still waiting to be seen)

We didn't have any food in us and fish I needed coffee so I brought some snacks from Costa and also had to get an uber ... since with it being classed as a head injury I didn't wanna take any chances

Oh well. The muffins and biscuits are lush aha
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • beanielou
    xironsongx wrote: »
    I'll update every one soon sorry first week back after me being off ill.

It's been a spend day. Almost wasn't until ... I had to go to a&e as i hurt my ear pretty bad in work and had to get checked out. (Still waiting to be seen)

We didn't have any food in us and fish I needed coffee so I brought some snacks from Costa and also had to get an uber ... since with it being classed as a head injury I didn't wanna take any chances

Oh well. The muffins and biscuits are lush aha

Hope you are ok.
    Take care.

• Thanks I've juat seen the triage nurse . But waiting for the doctors to take a proper look.

I smacked my ear into a metal handle of the bike saving a child from going head first into it and my ear is still bleeding from it not too much but not stopping well almost stopped now but still bleeding. and I'm in a bit of pain with it ... Adam took a pic of it to try and see how bad it was and it looks like i.may have torn some skin in half and may have damaged inside of my ear

I can't hear anything in that ear either.

But I'm okay trying to keep spirits up.
    My fiance is with me x
  • beanielou
    That sounds nasty.
    Glad that you have someone with you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure