My Diary v3.0

Comments

• The flights I booked have now gained £100 a seat so I am happy

What time did you get up ? I was booking at 5.25 this morning
  • I was online by 05:45 - but there were only a handful of flights showing for my destination... and not on dates that would have worked. By 8am everything was available! I daren't check what they would cost if I booked now! ;)
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • Go on , have a look - Technically its a saving and its the wins that keep us going

Are you off anywhere nice
  • Morning All! I hope you all had a great weekend?
    My Friday off work was filled with... taking DSS for a blood test and dropping him at college, a pop into town to get some toiletries and try and spend a D3benhams voucher (unsuccessful), 4 loads of washing that all dried on the line, a deep clean of the kitchen, a quick clean of the bathroom, submitting meter readings, hunting for new suppliers and setting up OH's monetary spreadsheet! I needed the weekend to recover! lol

Monetary review didn't happen, but is on the cards for this week... hopefully tonight?!

On Saturday I received the unlock details for my mobile. Last night I ordered my new sim! £9 a month here I come. Will cancel my existing plan today (30 days notice!)

Payday Friday! Counting down the days!! xxx
  • Existing phone contract cancelled without too much grief! The plan is that if this change over goes without a hitch (or at least relatively smoothly)we will do the same for OH's as his monthly contract is currently £45 / month! eek!

Projected savings.... me 12 x £13.38 = £160.56 / year
    OH 12 x £36.00 = £432 / year

I am a bit worried about OH.... in a good way!! Last night his comment to me was "I like this 'getting our necessary spending down'!" I was like "hmmm.... me too!!" (I've only been nagging you about it for like 10 years!!) Better late than never I suppose! ;)
  • Go on , have a look -

Ok, so I had a look today.... flight costs up £100 for the 2 of us! I'm happy!!
  • £31.78 withdrawn from Q.co today! This was mainly cashback for the dress I bought for my brothers wedding, so this will go to MY account! lol
  • Actually received my payslip before being paid this month! lol

Spreadsheet is all updated - just need to wait to see what my fuel expense payout will be (not sure of pence / mile!) and then it's complete for the month.

I have been adding next years calendar to my spreadsheet too - most pages now run until end of May 2019 with all known costs input! I look rich next year on paper.... at the moment! lol

Really need to site down with OH tonight and do the financial review. Must be done by Sunday at the latest before OH gets a chance to spend too much of this months pay!! ;)

The sun is shining here again today, and it supposed to until Sunday, so I think I will get up to date on the washing before autumn / winter appears for good.
  • £3.51 just withdrawn from Q.co!

Headed for the 'House Account'!
  • P A Y D A Y!!!

Money in, including £178.20 expenses which is nice! I very rarely get expenses back, and this was for fuel so I kinda guestimated the amount at £140.00!! Money moved out accordingly. I leave enough to cover my DD's (of which there are only 3 now), my weekly spends and a little bit of surplus! The rest moves over to an interest earning account ready to pay CC bill and build up some savings.

Still waiting for house-sitting money to arrive - that will go straight to my interest earning account... some will be used to cover the theatre tickets I bought! :)

Load of washing in the machine before work this morning = feeling virtuous! Although looking out the window at work I am not sure it should go out on the line!! I'll leave that to OH's judgement! lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback