Which? guide: Make the most of your tablet

Free guide to choosing & using a tablet
0800 533 053
or text 'MOST' for free to 80057
Quote reference PC936F
No end date given
Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
Many thanks
-Stash busting: 337 in 2022
Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already

Comments

• Thanks for this, but My God! They try to sign you up to so much! I was on the phone for 1 minute ordering the guide, and rest (2m:37s) listening to a sales pitch for a which? subscription!
    No Loans, No Debt, and I want to keep it that way! :money:
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Sounds like to managed to resist! Sadly as we know, "No such thing as a free lunch!" (or a Which? guide by the sound of things!)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • Katiehound wrote: »
    Sounds like to managed to resist! Sadly as we know, "No such thing as a free lunch!" (or a Which? guide by the sound of things!)
    :) I managed to resist. They are very persuasive though!
    No Loans, No Debt, and I want to keep it that way! :money:
  • aubergine
    aubergine Posts: 51 Forumite
    Just found out my aged father-in-law was stung for £10.75 for his 'free' tablet guide - they'd told him it was £1 (no idea why), tried to sell him more which he says he clearly declined then found he'd been billed £10.75. Shocking from Which. 3 phone calls got nothing sorted out, I'm going to have a go now!
  • my dad texted them 3 days ago now and since then weve have had no word, i am getting really annoyed
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    An1maLov3r wrote: »
    my dad texted them 3 days ago now and since then weve have had no word, i am getting really annoyed

This post is 3 years old so has probably expired
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure