Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’ve eaten more chocolate - WHY did I buy so many - I didn’t need multi buys....I went round the supermarket like a mad woman with tinted grandma glasses on - kids have gone home - they’re only allowed a bit of chocolate to take with them - leaving me with the rest- I reminded me of someone on those tv programmes with the fellas from master chef..... completely lost the plot!
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Been at the FB for less than an hour.
    A client was due to come so I could help them with something but they were a no show.
    Anyway home now & absolutly knackered.

Had to buy milk as milk had gone off:mad:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    I’ve eaten more chocolate - WHY did I buy so many - I didn’t need multi buys....I went round the supermarket like a mad woman with tinted grandma glasses on - kids have gone home - they’re only allowed a bit of chocolate to take with them - leaving me with the rest- I reminded me of someone on those tv programmes with the fellas from master chef..... completely lost the plot!

This is me too.
    My name is beanie & I am a sugar addict.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I think most people are sugar addicts Beanie. I blame the supermarkets for selling it ;).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My name is Rosa and my sugar consumption today (so far) includes two Galaxy caramels and a sugared coffee. And might well involve more chocolate later :o (no eggs atm though, waiting til they're cheap :D)
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • beanielou
    Options
    I have had two raspberry buns, handful mini eggs & some smaties chocolate.

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You won't like me for saying this but I have been bought a Lindt Easter egg and a Lindt bunny with a bow and bell, no less, by bosses at work. They're in my wardrobe at the moment and I haven't been tempted - yet ... :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I have a Twirl Egg, Which to be honest I might give to my sister.

I keep buying Match makers.

And eating them.

All.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    You won't like me for saying this but I have been bought a Lindt Easter egg and a Lindt bunny with a bow and bell, no less, by bosses at work. They're in my wardrobe at the moment and I haven't been tempted - yet ... :)

Lucky lady :D
    Well done on resisting temptation:A:p xx

• beanielou
    Options
    I have a Twirl Egg, Which to be honest I might give to my sister.

I keep buying Match makers.

And eating them.

All.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback