The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Winter holiday travel insurance

My husband and I are visiting friends in a ski resort next year. I won’t be doing any skiing, snowboard etc but he wants to have a go. Should we buy separate individual travel insurance cover with his including winter sports cover and mine being a standard policy?

Comments

• With a lot of policies it's an optional add on, so you can just add it for the one person.
  • Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,097
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    My husband and I are visiting friends in a ski resort next year. I won’t be doing any skiing, snowboard etc but he wants to have a go. Should we buy separate individual travel insurance cover with his including winter sports cover and mine being a standard policy?

Would you still be covered if you slipped on the ice when you were watching the other half skiing?:rotfl:
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • jimbo6977
    jimbo6977 Posts: 1,224
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    More seriously, would YOU be covered for over-stay accommodation and re-arranged travel if your other half got hospitalised or refused permission to fly and you had to stay on and/or travel home by unanticipated means.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure