Does Insure Supermarket Work?

Options
I have tried twice to get a list of best quotes for contents insurance.

The page: "current status of report" page says to wait.......been over an hour now!!

Tried this morning samething but did get an e-mail from Zurich, but nothing else!!

Any ideas??

Comments

• payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    have you got pop up's disabled?
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • Coolstrut
    Options
    Hi,

I think this issue could be related to your system settings. To resolve this issues I would recommend that you do the following...

1)Delete cookies & temporary internet files: In your Web browser's main menu

click Tools >Internet Options >General Tab firstly click on the delete cookies button and then on delete files tick the box with heading delete all offline content and OK, finally click the Clear History button, close your browser and then re open going back to InsureSupermarket.com

Check cookie level of browser: Back into your Internet options form (Tools >Internet Options) click on either security or privacy tab the normal levels should be set to medium if any higher please reduce to this level and click the OK button.

Might be worth checking that you have no popup blockers enabled..or firewall settings ( usually within an office environment) - this is not an Anti-Virus software

By the way do you know What operating system do you have? (Windows 98SE, MS, Xp, etc)

hope this helps.
  • VickyA_2
    VickyA_2 Posts: 4,533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've been having problems too. I use the internet at (cough) work from time to time ;). I've managed to use all other insurance comparison sites, but not Insure Supermarket and I'm getting really frustrated. I can't even put in my date of birth! It ceases up on the first page. All I'm wanting is house contents insurance!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #021 #8 975.71 #9 £881.44 #10 £961.13 #11 £782.13 #12 £741.83 #13 £2135.22 #14 £895.53 #15 £1240.40 #16 £1805.87 declared
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure