I Want A Lakeland Voucher Or Discount Code

Comments

• Dazzieboo wrote:
    This may be too late !!, but as far as I am aware, they don't do online discounts, but if you phone them on 015394 881 00 they will always send the item out to the store of your choice, then you won't have to pay any postage costs at all. That in itself would be a saving.
    Appreciate your comment but what is the delivery cost compared to the bus or train fare to get to your nearest branch and is it therefore cheaper to have it delivered? :eek:
  • emay
    emay Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post
    If you use the catalogue often enough every so often they send out a voucher to say thankyou, sometimes a couple of quid sometimes a percentage. Don't know if they do similar for on-line customers though
  • Lakeland do free delivery if your order is over £45 and sometimes throw in a free gift too. Delivery for under this amount is usually around £3. Their customer service is excellent - if you have a problem with anything they have a no quibbles refund guarantee.
  • squashy
    squashy Posts: 951 Forumite
    Can anyone help?
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    squashy wrote: »
    Can anyone help?

If you run the Advanced Search on this site, set the search to posts within the last year and type in Lakeland - it brings up a number of posts asking the same question as yours and the answer that Lakeland never issue any universal discount codes. :(

(I know because I searched for them yesterday myself!!) :o:D

I did get a Lakeland supplement inside the Daily Mail yesterday which offered free P&P and a free gift on orders over £45. The website just has the free P&P offer and a gift when you order at least £55, so you would get a bonus free gift. (You'd need to place the order by phone to get the Daily Mail offer though, unless you had the actual leaflet.)

I'm considering passing it round at work and seeing if a group of people want stuff just to bump it up to the £45 level. :confused:
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Does anyone have any lakeland codes or offers? Have done a search, but nothing came up.
    Thanks!
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Lakeland do not do codes. Even the yearly voucher they send out to their existing customers can not be used online. If you spend over £45 you will get free delivery, a spend of £55 entitles you to a choice of free gift.
  • poodlehorse
    poodlehorse Posts: 675 Forumite
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this but Lakeland have a web only 10% discount until 5/6/07. I think you need to go in via an email they have sent out to existing customers but it says on it you can pass this one so pm me if you are interested and I will send it to you. I just sent off an order and it worked but only once I got to the checkout shoving in my card stage. Before that it hadn't so I rang up and felt a bit stupid when I realised it had suddenly worked after all.
  • poodlehorse
    poodlehorse Posts: 675 Forumite
    Just a quick update to anyone who tried to PM me and still hasn't received the forwarded email with the 10% off. I am with Tiscali (need I say more?) so it seems some, if not all, of my emails are AWOL. Apologies but I hope they turn up eventually or I could resend if Tiscali sort it all out in time. Alas it is not just a code I can post but rather it is a link in an email that you have to click so not sure how else to send it since I can't even send the damn thing to myself at an alternative address.
  • shays_mum
    shays_mum Posts: 1,693 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can't you right click & copy and paste here?
    No one said it was gonna be easy!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure