Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips

Comments

• mcweasel05 wrote: »
    I've been with Global for about 4 years now and received a few payouts. Whilst yes, I do get alot of 'don't meet profile' you are awarded with 5 points for it. 1 point = $0.05, which all adds up for when you do get to do a survey.
    Also worth mentioning, both myself and my partner recently got to test products through Global. Partner got to keep hers, I had to send back but got a £3 Boots voucher as well as 100+ points for taking part.

Last few surveys that I haven't qualified for have given me sweepstake entries rather than points. Anyone else got this? Won't stop me doing the surveys but is a big disappointment if this is the new system as those 5 points soon added up.

How do you get involved with testing products with them?
    7 Angel Bears for LovingHands Autumn Challenge. 10 KYSTGYSES. 3 and 3/4 (ran out of wool) small blanket/large square, 2 premie blankets, 2 Angel Claire Bodywarmers
  • Lethal
    Lethal Posts: 299 Forumite
    Depends on the survey type, i just done 3 survey for them today, 2 of which i qualified, the 1 i didn't qualify gave me 5 points. I think its just that survey that done it for you.
    MSE allowed me to see the light
  • full time mum.......i've noticed that as well, in the last week there seems to be more 'sweepstake entry' surveys creeping in and felt a little disappointed for the same reasons as yourself, though i had one survey today which was '5-15 points' so there's hope...i don't know how to test products for them either, i've been with them over 18 months and only had surveys, on a very regular basis, but no products to test ever...:o
    2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book
  • Lethal
    Lethal Posts: 299 Forumite
    point surveys still exist. I also was disappointed 2 weeks ago when i got only 3 sweep stake surveys, but yesterday i received 2x 5-35 and 1x 5-40 and this morning 1x 5-50 and the only 1 i didn't qualify for gave me the 5 points. So the sweepstake surveys also come up but the point surveys are still around :)
    MSE allowed me to see the light
  • Just cashed out with these and started doing them in March so a good few month but definately worth it if you have the time
    :j:jWins 2009: 57 totalling £3083:j:j
    :jNovember - Peroni Bottle Opener, Jonas Brothers DVD, Loreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss, Richard Hammond Blast Labs, St Helier T Shirts, McCain Chips:j
  • Whooo - came home tonight to find two surveys waiting for me, one of which was a 75 pointer :j:j:j

I think I've sorted my earlier problem of points not registering, in that I've done all my recent ones using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (I've always said you'd have to pay me to use IE :D ) and that has worked fine. So I did bag the 75 points this time :beer:
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • I'm 15 points off payout and the last 8 surveys have always said I am not target for this. It's getting quite frustrating now!
  • lilbooboo
    lilbooboo Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    i agree, at one time, you would only have needed to do a maximum of 3 surveys to get those 15 points even if you didnt qualify as you were always guaranteed 5points but now if you dont qualify it's often a 'sweepstakes' outcome...seems everything is changing...
    2020:Stationary bundle, puzzle book, Tarmac pen, bundle of games , gardening bundle, GIF collectables toy, Mars goodies, La ReDoute bundle, mug set. 2022: Feb: Maltesers biscuits, book
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    GTM used to be one of my favourite survey companies, but these days I'm not eligible for most surveys, and I'm sure they have reduced their rewards. You only seem to be offered around 30 or 40 points a survey these days.
  • I'm really frustrated at the sweepstakes surveys, the thing I liked most about GTM was the fact you always get points for surveys whether you qualify or not, I think I may be giving up with them when I finally reach 1000 points if they greatly reduce the opportunities to gain points for surveys you don't qualify for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure