NI Credits problem

Comments

• marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    50Twuncle wrote: »
    Sorry - its not an editable PDF......

It is.

I dont know of your software compatability, but it is.

All of these roadblocks wont get you an award. Just sayin...
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    from the link given

Only fill in this capability for work questionnaire (UC50) if you’re asked to do so, this is not a claim form.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,841
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Your wife? Your family? Someone at your local council. All you need to do is sign.
    Great advice here, asking someone to fill the form in for you.

If you want to claim the NI credits you have to go through the process, the same for everyone.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,841
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    poppy12345 wrote: »
    They will eventually send you one
    Which i why i stated this in post #39.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    It is.

I dont know of your software compatability, but it is.

All of these roadblocks wont get you an award. Just sayin...

No it is not - They tell you to download it and fill it in using a black pen !
  • w06
    w06 Posts: 917 Forumite
    that's why i posted the parent page and not the direct link Sheramber.

I've just saved it, typed into it, and resaved it. it is an interactive form as its web address states. In fact if you scroll down the page at that link it ttells you so.

Whatever way you go about it you are going to have to complete the process the same as everyone else has to, no amount of 'yes but' answers will result in you not having to jump through exactly the same hoops as we all did.
  • marliepanda
    No it is not - They tell you to download it and fill it in using a black pen !

And IMMEDIATELY after:

Write in black ink and use CAPITAL LETTERS. If you want to, you can download a copy of the questionnaire to your computer and fill it in. Go to https://www.gov.uk and search for UC5

And OH LOOK

Fill in this form only if you!!!8217;ve been asked to do a Work Capability Assessment.

You can either print the form and complete using a pen or you can:

Save a copy of the form
    Open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader version 11 or later
    Fill it in on screen
    Print it and sign it
    The form explains where to send it. If you have any questions, please contact the office that asked you to fill it in.

Like I said, being awkward and pretending there is no way in the world you can fill in a simple form is not going to get you an award.
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    And IMMEDIATELY after:

Write in black ink and use CAPITAL LETTERS. If you want to, you can download a copy of the questionnaire to your computer and fill it in. Go to www.gov.uk and search for UC5

And OH LOOK

Fill in this form only if you!!!8217;ve been asked to do a Work Capability Assessment.

You can either print the form and complete using a pen or you can:

Save a copy of the form
    Open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader version 11 or later
    Fill it in on screen
    Print it and sign it
    The form explains where to send it. If you have any questions, please contact the office that asked you to fill it in.

Like I said, being awkward and pretending there is no way in the world you can fill in a simple form is not going to get you an award.

Sorry - but Adobe Acrobat does not let you edit a form - you need Acrobat pro for that....
    Anyway - I have an appointment at the JCP with the DEA - which should help !
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,683
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Sorry - but Adobe Acrobat does not let you edit a form - you need Acrobat pro for that....
    Works fine for me in Adobe reader, it is an interactive form like most on the .gov domain. Fill in and print.
  • marliepanda
    molerat wrote: »
    Works fine for me in Adobe reader, it is an interactive form like most on the .gov domain. Fill in and print.

I don't think you understand. There is no physical, technological or literal problem. He just doesn't want to do anything and expects things to either be done for him or done by him just saying how it is and everyone just accepting that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure