Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Think I've just seen hornetgirl in the Graham Norton audience:eek:
    :eek:

Morning all :)
    Off on our train/cat adventure now :D
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Originally Posted by determined new ms View Post
    It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!
    1. Anon
    2.Hillbern
    4. hippychicky
    5.Michaels
    7. 3Dogs
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    9. elliemoo
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    14. SnS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    18.Classy_Chick06
    19. pacifica9
    20. elainemn
    22. Pandoraskids
    24. determined new ms
    25. Locarr
    27. AJ (tweets spending your money again )
    28. Lfab
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    37. scamps
    39.MrsJoJo
    40 its a secret 66
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good morning all, happy Saturday.

Footie match last night so free morning :)
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Originally Posted by determined new ms View Post
    It's Grand National Day Tomorrow. We have done it in the past, so against my better judgement, as I am carp at organising things, we should try to raise some money for good causes. Usual rules apply. Pick a number, copy the list (highlight, then press Ctrl 'C'), then paste it into a new post (press Ctrl 'V') and I will do my best to keep up with the chaos. I will request someone as my trusty person who will keep a copy list to the horses/corresponding numbers to make sure I don't cheat. The winner gets to choose the cause and we all pay our £2 to that cause. I hope im not breaking any forum rules, as all charity links/donation links will be put onto the relevant forum section. As ever there's no obligation to take part at all, and if it all goes breastage up, blame Bubbs Oh, and if you pick a non runner/donkey/3 legged albatross, tough!
    1. Anon
    2.Hillbern
    4. hippychicky
    5.Michaels
    7. 3Dogs
    8. Diluvsdiscounts
    9. elliemoo
    10. cjj
    11. TM
    12. JTS
    13. TS
    14. SnS
    15. Hornetgirl
    16. Sarahdol75
    17. juju17
    18.Classy_Chick06
    19. pacifica9
    20. elainemn
    22. Pandoraskids
    24. determined new ms
    25. Locarr
    27. AJ (tweets spending your money again )
    28. Lfab
    29. Chrisv
    30. Tweets
    31. BarleySugar
    32. Rhosynbach
    33. MKS
    35.curl girl
    37. scamps
    39.MrsJoJo
    40 its a secret 66

Hope I have done this right xx
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I'll cuddle up under Scamps............. number 38 please. x
    essex girl in exile
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning

Could i have no 21 please
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Good Morning all :)

Could I have number 3 please if someone could kindly do it as of course I don't know how :o

I won it one year too :D
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you for this hampy but I'm still having no luck
    When you say relaunch the app do you mean just log out and log in again or should I delete and reinstall?

Morning luvlies

Glad you got it sorted now. Yes the hot drink code is very handy too :)
    mhoc wrote: »
    Also on COS there are 5 Mash Direct products on BOGOF but only from Morrison's.

Sometimes you see them in the reduced to clear fridge - our store has them with the "Free from" section so its not easy to find them.

Months back I found a pile of MOCs for mash Direct in our bigger Morrisons - only 25p but with very long use by dates and I still have 4 left :j. Errant son likes the vegetable bakes, very big thick burger shaped things that go well to bulk out meals like sausages and chops.

I bought 4 packs of the cauli cheese last night which were reduced to 7p each and separated them into 2 transactions, 2 in each shop, and put them through the tills in the middle of the shops amongst loads of other whoopsied items, each shop came to about £6.

When I uploaded the receipts I claimed for 2 each time as I had bought 2 in each shop, expecting to get £1.80 back for each transaction. As the offer is buy 2 get £1.80 back I should have only claimed 1, not 2, they paid out £3.60 on each shop :o
    mhoc wrote: »
    2 of our cats went out in the garden after supper for a bit of a meander - I think they were just relieved that it wasn't raining, snowing, hailing ...and they were enjoying the light night.
    Then we noticed by the shed the fox had arrived. He sat for ages sniffing and tasting the air and waiting for the cats to move on. The cats and the fox were aware of each other but neither were bothered. Then as the cats were not going in the fox just ambled off back into the field ...

We've been feeding our fox right through the winter and into this long cold and wet spring. She sits on our patio each night waiting for her bowl of scraps. She's become more timid and when we go to open the door she runs off then comes back again, she's even frightened of Stanley Boy! When DH and I go whoopsie shopping and see something in the fridges which she may like and that we probably wouldn't eat and it's been sitting there for a while as nobody else has picked it up, we get it for her. As one of us takes it we say 'oh Amelia will like that', as in Amelia Fox :rotfl: Last night she had half a gala pork pie but left the pastry :rotfl:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :hello:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    lesliejack was yesterday's smartest player! :j:j:j

22 players played

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Saturday): Literature 1 : Easier
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business